“Best Hotel I've Ever Been To” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport

Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #43 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
Frederick
“Best Hotel I've Ever Been To”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

The Embassy was amazing! The staff was very friendly! The price for this hotel is also very well rated. After seeing the hotel in person I would believe for the nightly rates to be much higher, but their prices are just right!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your 5 Star review and for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport! I am overjoyed to hear that you this was the best hotel that you have ever been to and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've stayed at this location many times, and each time has been great. The staff was wonderful, always greeting us with a smile and a "hello". The woman working the front desk (I believe her name was Ida) was very helpful in getting us an early check-in since we were pretty early after running the Philadelphia Marathon. The rooms are very spacious and clean. Parking is $7, so if you plan on driving, make sure you bring some extra money for that. It is close to the airport, but I've never heard too much noise. The happy hour was great, breakfast was great. My only question I forgot to ask the staff at the desk....what happened to the ducks and fish that used to be in the pond? Nevertheless, we will be back again!!

Room Tip: High floors can give you a better view of the city
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your 5 Star review and for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport! Your very detailed and thoughtful response about your stay is very much appreciated. I am glad we delivered excellence in hospitality to you. We certainly understand that you miss our ducks, Bill and Ben. We made the decision, under the advice of a local reputed Veterinarian, to release the ducks into the Wildlife Preservation that was a safer and more conducive environment for their health & well being at this point in their lives.

Dallas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

I enjoyed my stay, it was what I was hoping for. I felt safe and comfortable. it is a place that I can bring my family and friends knowing that they will have a positive experience. the food was good, I loved the music and the atmosphere. the parking was secure and the lighting outside was good. the staff was genuine and not stuffy.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport and appreciate your kind and gracious comments regarding our hotel.

Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We hope to see you gain in the near future.
Irvine, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

This hotel is a great location with great amenities. It has everything that you need to keep you in this hotel; mini convenient store, restaurant, bar and spa..and really awesome breakfast.

The rooms are extremely nice and you feel really safe at the hotel.

And it was close to the airport so if you wanted to sleep in, or go to the airport in no time, this was the place.

The parking..meh..its $7 bucks a night, but no so bad - it would have been better if it was free. The drive to downtown wasn't that bad either.

With that being said - I was booked with corporate account which included free happy hour drinks between 5:30~7:30pm, free breakfast, and free parking....

...I think the per night stay is over pricey...but the value is quite worth it.....

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and it is also fantastic to hear that you appreciated the great value that Embassy Suites has to offer.

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We hope that you visit us again soon!
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

First time staying at this hotel in a very long time, but we frequently use their meeting rooms for events. My recent birthday weekend stay here was very poor. We couldn't get towels, the carpet in the rooms had not been vacuumed, and there were roaches in our room!!! We tried to contact the manager on duty and told there wasn't one. Luckily the day we saw roaches was the day we were checking out. Nonetheless...it wasn't fun having to shake our clothes out when we got home. Gross.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. We take great care to clean and inspect every guest room to ensure our high standards are adhered to prior to guest occupancy and I apologize that this did not occur. We also utilize a reputable pest control company to ensure a pest free environment. I will share your comments with my Executive Housekeeper and pest control vendor so improvements can be made. Our mission at Embassy Suites is to deliver exceptional hospitality and I am disappointed to hear that we failed in our attempt.

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your faith in us on a future visit.
Binghamton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was a very nice stay and I would be happy to stay here again, clean rooms and a great breakfast in the morning. The check in was very quick and room was ver quiet. Really a nice place and staf was very friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I am pleased to hear that you felt your guest suite was clean and comfortable and that you enjoyed our complimentary cooked to order breakfast. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the rest of my team.

Thank you again for your gracious feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night while sightseeing in Philly. Our room was super clean and quiet even though when checking in you could see the hotel was close to being full. Evening managers reception was nice with plenty of seating. Cooked to order breakfast was well made and service was fast. Dinner at the restaurant was not great. Pizza was a frozen crust with canned sauce. I wasn't expecting a grand dinner but yikes. However, staff at this hotel made it a great stay.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I am pleased to hear you felt our hotel was extremely clean and you appreciated our friendly and welcoming staff. However, I apologize for the issues that you encountered in our Restaurant and have taken the liberty to share your feedback with our Food & Beverage Director and Executive Chef so these types of guest inconveniences do not happen in the future. Our mission at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia is to deliver exceptional hospitality in every aspect and I am disappointed to hear that we failed in our execution.

I appreciate your feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your faith in us on a future visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Philadelphia
Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport
Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
aloft Philadelphia Airport
aloft Philadelphia Airport
#57 of 85 in Philadelphia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Philadelphia Airport
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!