“First choice near airport”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #49 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The staff here makes the difference! They are extremely attentive and accomodating. The friendly atmosphere is well worth the stay. The breakfast and evening cocktails were an added value. We make it a point to stay here the night before flying out of Philly. Soooo easy and sooo close.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport and for your 5 Star Review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, convenient location, complimentary services and relaxing atmosphere.

Thank you again for your gracious feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,657)

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very comfortable king size suite; bed is comfy and staff is lovely! I have been to this hotel before for meetings and it is convenient and good quality overall. It is well situated due to location on/off highway (Route 95) and proximity for those colleagues flying in/out for the meeting or conference. The breakfast options are great and getting a quality meal as part of the stay is a lovely touch. The WiFi access could be improved (process and speed) but overall this hotel is convenient, clean, good food and a nice place to stay for a meeting or pre-trip / air travel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, complimentary cooked to order breakfast, comfortable bed, and clean accommodations.

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We hope that you visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Being close to the business you are visiting is always a priority. However, this hotel makes it worth a slight commute, even if there are other hotels closer. The suites are also large enough that you could conduct small business meetings in your room. Definitely worth the money.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you very much for your 5 Star review and for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport! I am pleased to hear that you appreciated the size of your suite.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I felt that this property needs an upgrade and some of its staff needs better training - while the reception and lunch staff were friendly and responsive, the breakfast staff were particularly churlish.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport. I am disappointed to hear that your stay was not exceptional. We take pride in our efforts to provide the very best in hospitality. Please accept my apologies for the less than acceptable service attitude of our staff. I will be sure to share your feedback with my team so that we may be able to make improvements in the future.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

no complaints about the hotel itself until I had to deal with the manager Hamid. He charged my room for smoking but we weren't smoking. He played hard ball so I will be disputing the charge. All other staff employees were great.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and for sharing your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. We take great care to ensure the comfort of all of our guests and to ensure that our guest rooms are odor free. In addition, our security team assists with inspections of non smoking guest rooms that may have been smoked in and provides us feedback, pictures and anything else that may be helpful. Please contact me directly if I may assist you as this information is maintained on file.
Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your faith in us on a future visit.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very beautiful the view from your room is amazing. When I first checked in I was greeted the man who checked me in seemed pleasant but he was questionable. The room is perfect. Nothing was dirty the bed is big and comfortable. The bathrooms are clean.I could say this is one of the best hotels ive stayed at and I am very picky when it comes to hotels. The pool and jacuzzi is also a nice little clean area. They offer free breakfast in the morning the food was okay. The restaurant there is called The Grille I had the salmon which wasnt the best. It was over cooked and kind of tasteless. All in all its a very beautiful hotel. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you very much for your 5 Star review and for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport! Your very detailed and thoughtful response about your stay is very much appreciated. I am glad we delivered excellence in hospitality to you. Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I reserved a 2 room suite for the Columbus Day weekend. The room itself and the hotel was nice. However during the visit there was several disappointments.

Upon checking in the gentleman who helped me was pretty, for lack of a better word, dumb. He kept answering questions vaguely and not clearly.

The closest parking lot was closed so parking was at a distance and being that there is only one entrance and with a toddler and it being cooler at night that was kind of an annoyance. There is a parking area that is smaller but you have to get a ticket to enter than you need the ticket to exit.

Secondly we had to get new room keys twice since their magnetic strips are extremely sensitive and will stop working at the drop of a dime.

Most disturbing was I came back to the room one evening and the room had been cleaned but there were no clean towels left so we had to call THREE times before we finally got any towels at 10:30 at night. Putting off giving my toddler a bath. That same night it was noticed that even though we were in a non smoking room the sheets had what appeared to be cigarette burns in them. Luckily none of us are allergic or sensitive to smoke.

Also WiFi is not free and when I inquired about it at the front desk they argued that we had to pay for it. After some discussion we finally were told that if we sign up for the rewards program we could get it free. Well after doing that it worked the first night than just stopped.

Also both phones in our rooms were broken. The one in the living room seemed to be on mute because the front desk could not hear me when I called but I could not seem to get the mute off no matter how many times I hit the button. The phone in the bedroom didn't have good volume so i could not hear the person on the other end.

Overall the stay was very disappointing. Not only will we not be returning I do not recommend any embassy suites to any of our business associates, family or friends.

Room Tip: Don't even waste time staying here!