Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
$222
$199
$197
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$292
$197
$179
$167
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
$239
$235
$219
Doubletree.com
1,717 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptioncooked to order breakfastphiladelphia airportfree happy hourpark and flyshuttle serviceliving roomfree breakfastfree shuttlethe room was niceparkingatriumphlruby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Recently stayed here and encountered multiple issues.....room keys would not work had to have fixed daily during our 3 days.....Was told by front desk it was an issue. One day we didn't receive housekeeping.....we called front desk and told it would be fixed 4 hours later we called again and were told they would send someone right away.....1 hour later we had someone deliver fresh towels only....they did not take trash, old towels, etc.....not acceptable! Outside our room door the floor was nasty sticky for 2 days and not cleaned....disgusting. Not at all happy about these basic items not being cared for.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and for sharing your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. We take great care to assign all of our guest suites to be cleaned every day and I apologize for this oversight. I will share your comments with my Executive Housekeeper so improvements can be made. Our mission at Embassy Suites is to deliver exceptional hospitality and I am disappointed to hear that we failed in our attempt.
Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your faith in us on a future visit.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We chose Embassy Suites b/c we are Hilton Honors members and this is a Hilton family hotel. Upon first arriving we saw that they had a parking issue but learned that they were hosting a job fair event for the Energy Company, so after check in we left for dinner. We found parking when we came back later. The managers reception party was only 5pm- 7pm and unlike Hilton Hotels, they do not put out a small buffet with drinks, they only offered cheese and crackers, and popcorn.
After a few drinks we went to the pool/ hot tub but at 7pm a group of cross country runners? we saw running on the property earlier were having a meeting of sorts with their coach in the pool, so it was off limits. Very inconvenient.
The hotel itself is clean and pretty, 2 ducks in the reception area were relaxing to watch. The beds and the suites were very nice.
The next morning we were out at 5am, no coffee available, even though many were up and about, leaving at the same time to catch the shuttle to the airport.
Coming home, there was no listing at the airport to call for a shuttle to take us back... I actually called The Hilton and a front desk girl called Embassy Suites for us and had a shuttle dispatched. She was so kind, I wish I remembered her name!
Once the driver unloaded our bags, my husband had run to the rest room, even though he was tipped graciously, he left me standing in the middle of the drive with my carry-on, purse, and two large suitcases. With a cupof water in my hand also, I struggled moving everything to the sidewalk 50 feet away before I was run over, lol. No idea where HE hurried off too, he knew I was there and alone.
All in all, we got what we paid for, I have other favorite hotels at the airport I can use. In August we are booked back at the Airport Hilton.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I am pleased to hear that you felt the hotel met your expectations and you appreciated the amenities that Embassy Suites offers.
I apologize for some of the issues you encountered and the lack of assistance you received from our shuttle driver. I have shared your comments with our Front Office Manager so we can make improvements in our shuttle service delivery.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We recently stayed here for Lightfair 2013. The only thing I wasn't happy about was when I booked this hotel I was told there was a shuttle to Lightfair and when we checked in I was told I had to walk down to the Marriott to catch the shuttle. Doesn't sound like a big deal but when you have been walking all day, it is a big deal. The other reason I decided to stay here was because of the made to order complimentary breakfast which was very good. The rooms must have been recently renovated and they are very nice and clean. I really like that the bedroom door can be shut off from the living area of the room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport. I am pleased to hear that you felt that your guest room was very clean and you enjoyed a great cooked to order complimentary breakfast.
Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We hope that you visit us again on your next trip!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We recently stayed two nights at this hotel and the only positive review I can give is for the breakfast. The hotel goes above and beyond in this area.
We had a room on the top floor on the bar end of the hotel and the noise carried on well past 11pm and kept our children from sleeping. Noise from the rooms next to ours was an issue also. I don't think there is any noise-proofing between rooms.
We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant and would not recommend eating there. Our server appearred to be new but I think they threw him out there with no training at all. They got both of our orders wrong and our meals were not brought out at the same time. Service was just the bare-minimum.
The room was not as nice as expected either. Our carpet was stained and the front of the kitchen area cabinet was falling apart. The shower had very little pressure and took forever to get hot water. The pull-out sofa in the suite was incredibly uncomfortable. I would not expect it to be as nice as the bed in the room but I think we would have been better off sleeping on the floor. I definitely will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport.

I apologize and regret the noise issues that you encountered and I have also shared the Restaurant service comments with our Food & Beverage Director. We take great care to catch all carpet stains prior to any check in and I am sorry that this was not discovered by our inspection team. Our mission at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia is to deliver exceptional hospitality and I am disappointed that we failed in this respect.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

First off, I am not a fan of staying at hotels near the airport. In almost every city I have been to, the area around the airport is dodgy. This hotel is located in a cluster of about five hotels that all cater to the business traveler. If you stay at any of the hotels in the area, you are in the same neighborhood. It is clear to me there have been theft problems in the parking lots based on the signage about not being responsible not only for the contents of your vehicle, but the actual vehicle too. As mentioned by a previous rater, the hotel needs to be updated. The staff does not seem to motivated or enthusiastic when it comes to doing their job. The rooms are large (typical Embassy Suites), but probably need a "deep cleaning." The hosted evening reception was lame. Free cocktails, but when it came to the appetizers I was kind of surprised. Chips, salsa, snack mix, and M&Ms. The next night was not much better. One rater spoke about the Ruby Tuesday down the street. I would not recommend it. Very small portions of food, and I got a bit concerned when I noticed a security guard near the front door for the entire Sunday night. Is it really that dangerous? The problem is there are not any other food options nearby. While this is a convenient stay for a business traveler, you might be better off in a quality hotel downtown and deal with the traffic.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport. I am disappointed to hear that your stay was not exceptional. We take pride in our efforts to provide the very best in hospitality. Please accept my apologies for the less than acceptable service attitude of our staff. I will be sure to share your feedback with my team so that we may be able to make improvements in the future.

Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs.