Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
$170
$159
Hotels.com
1,727 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptioncooked to order breakfastphiladelphia airportfree happy hourpark and flyshuttle serviceliving roomfree breakfastfree shuttlethe room was niceparkingatriumphlruby
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed here two nights for a recent business trip. Standard embassy amentites, friendly staff and clean room. Carpet was worn but clean. The shuttle will drop you at train station to head downtown if you are without wheels. I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Jeff_Lovrencevic, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Thank you for your kind and gracious comments regarding your recent visit to the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport. We truly enjoyed having you as our guest and we are very excited to see you again the next time business brings you to the Philadelphia area.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is the second time we stay at this hotel with our team. The room was ok but the service was slow and bad. The staff at the front desk was slow and not knowledgeable.
Don't eat at the restaurant or bar. It was realy slow for a simple order.
The pool does not have towls, so the kids have to run out all wet .
We have to stay here because hockey tournaments, I will never choose this one if I have a choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write of your recent experience. It is though such candid feedback that we continue to improve upon our product and services.

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you endured during your visit. Certainly this is not the type of guest experience we are trying to provide. I am particularly disturbed to learn of the unfriendliness you encountered by members of my team. I have come to expect exceptional service from them all and deeply regret that you did not find this to be the case.

Again,, my sincerest apologies. I hope we will be able to retain your valued patronage and regain your confidence when your travel plans bring you to the Philadelphia area. If I may be of any future service, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stayed for several nights during son's graduation. Nice room - standard Embassy Suites layout. Atrium was a bit noisy, but acceptable. Breakfast was excellent. Particularly since we stayed on points a great value. A bit pricey otherwise.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank knitsafghans
Jeff_Lovrencevic, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you so much for spending your hard earned points with our hotel! While our rates are competitve with the local area we do offer the best value in town with our two room suites, Manager's Reception and complimentary cooked to order breakfast. I have shared your comments with our breakfast team and they are very happy to have had such a positive impact on your experience. Thank you and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My family of 9 used this hotel for an overnight stay and a week of parking. Check-in effortless. Staff friendly. One of our 2 rooms was not ready on our arrival although it was beyond check-in time. It was only a short time before they called to say the adjoining room was ready. We opened the door and the room was obviously not cleaned as the soda bed was still open. A call to the desk and they quickly moved us to another room with their apologies. We were compensated by my family not being charged for some snacks they were purchasing in the small store area. That was a pleasant surprise. Room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Two members of our group did attend the reception in the evening and stated it was a nice complimentary service. We tried to have breakfast in the morning but the shuttle to the airport was loading 15 minutes before expected shuttle time so I cannot comment on the food, only to say that it looked like a lovely buffet. shuttle service excellent. On return our shuttle arrived about 15 minutes after placing the call. The driver was very helpful with our luggage. Our vehicles were safe. I definitely would use again and recommend.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing our stay and fly option in the Philadelphia area. I truly hope that the next time you stay with us that you will have time to join our Manager's reception and complimentary cooked to order breakfast. I have shared your comments with our drivers and they are thrilled that they had such an impact on your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Friendly staff, delicious cooked to order breakfast, clean comfy rooms. I stay here every time I am in the area. Easy to get too. Parking can be tight sometimes but I was pretty lucky. Fridge in room works too good...water was frozen the next day! They also built a new WaWa right down the street which is great for picking up a quick bite to eat or cold beverages.

Room Tip: The rooms that face the airport (back of the hotel) are actually the quietest. Other rooms facing the next door hotel have more traffic coming off the highway.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your experiences with us! We truly value your repeat business and loyalty. I have shared your comments with each department and the hotel and everyone is excited for your return trip to see us!