“My stay at Embassy Suites.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #43 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
St. Albans, New York.
“My stay at Embassy Suites.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

This was my third time visiting Embassy. It's always great staying here. Everything we needed was here. The food was great and the staff was very helpful. Easy access to the parkways and easy travel to downtown Philadelphia attractions, plus great access to all sports arenas. The breakfast was fantastic. The lines was short and the cheft was really great.

Room Tip: Our room was on the front, quiet and clean.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Jeff L, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Your kind and gracious comments regarding the quality of food and the exceptional service during breakfast is greatly appreciated. Our Director of Food and Beverage and Executive Chef and their team has worked endlessly to create a restaurant in which we and the local community can take great pride in. I have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with them. We look forward to your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Falmouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

The Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport is a fantastic find! Not only are the front desk people super helpful, is the suite really a sitting room and a bedroom with two flat screens, and do they hold a daily manager's cocktail party with a live executive in attendance, the real bonus is the vicinity of Eastwick Septa rail station from which you can get every half hour in 15 minutes to Center City. The hotel's shuttle service will drop you at the station, but if the weather is nice and you feel like a mild stroll, you can walk there in 10 minutes. Breakfast is good, cooked to order.

Room Tip: Try to get a room close to one of the elevators.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Your kind and gracious comments regarding our hotel facilities and th exceptional service and attention you received from the front desk team are greatly appreciated. Indeed, they are are all true service-oriented professionals. I have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with them. We look forward to your return!
everywhere
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Don't even know where to start. Horrible experience with Breakfast. I went down at 9:15 and they were already starting to break down the breakfast bar. Breakfast ends at 9:30! Don't even think about getting a cup of coffee at 9:31. You can't, they lock it up. Unbelieveable! Oh, and the guys at the omlet station were rude, openly complaining that people were coming down late at 9:25! The bacon was a joke, like fossilized meat. I ordered eggs over medium and they were cooked exactly the same amount of time as the guys over easy right next to me in line, thrown onto plate.

Worst breakfast and service I have ever seen at an Embassy Suites.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Jeff L, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport, please accept my apologies for the unacceptable attitude you endured. Certainly, this is not the type of guest experience we are trying to provide. I have shared your comments with our Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage and corrective action has taken place. A full complimentary cooked to order breakfast is a pillar of the Embassy Suites way and we apologize that your experience was less than ideal.
Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have always enjoyed staying here when in Philly for business. Facilities and rooms are nice and breakfast is great. Workout room is a bit tight, especially if you want to lift weights since they only have one bench and a very small area.

The last several times I have been there I have noticed that there is not enough seating for the complimentary happy hour - tables or chairs. This was not always the case. Several years ago they had extra tables and chairs out. So as my group finally got a seat after someone else left, the guest services manager (he identified himself as something like that) walked by and introduced himself and said please let him know if there was anything he could do or if we had any suggestions for improvement. I immediately brought up the lack of tables and chairs - he made some odd remark about how it was more fun to stand at happy hour, perhaps his attempt at humor. He quickly changed the subject and asked again if there was anything he could do or any suggestions we had - I brought up the chairs and tables again. He again made an odd remark and just started walking off, but not before he said a third time "Let me know if there is anything we can do better or if you have any suggestions ..." It was obvious he could care less what we thought about anything ...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Jkren
Jeff L, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write of your recent experience. It is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve upon our product and services. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you endured. Certainly this is not the type of guest experience we are trying to provide. I will use your comments as a training tool with my team and ensure that we have the proper attitude and amount of seating at our reception. I look forward to your return so we can show you our improvements that we have made.
Hemet,CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have stayed here numerous times while on a job assignment. The staff is what makes this place special. The rooms are comfortable. Every issue I had (problem with TV, etc.) was addressed immediately. The property is on the older side, but the staff was exceptional.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
We very much appreciate that you took the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. Thank you very much for your gracious comments about how exceptional you felt our staff was. I am pleased to hear the hotel was comfortable for you and that your issue was resolved promptly.

Thank you again for your kind feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host a return engagement.
Parker, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Close to the airport which is very nice, rooms are very clean and spacious, my daughter couldn't get enough of the ducks, free breakfast was awesome and not like your typical free "continental" breakfast. We got in late and the restaurant was kind enough to make us dinner just as they were closing, thanks!! We will be back!!

Room Tip: I would avoid the first floor if you are looking to sleep in a little.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Fantatstic! A great stay is music to our ears. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I am pleased to hear that you felt the hotel was very clean and spacious for you and that you enjoyed our complimentary cooked to order breakfast. I am also glad that your daughter enjoyed our ducks!

Thank you again for your gracious feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. I hope you will visit us again real soon.
Danville, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

As a Hilton Honors Memberfor years, I really enjoy staying at Embassy Suites. I have visited this property a number of times for vacation/business purposes. I can honestly say the overall experience has been below average on all stays. Most of the people working in this hotel appear to be unhappy that they are employed there, and the service was very much subpar. The rooms are clean and inline with other hotels of this type. I just always get the feeling that the people running the hotel are not happy for your business. The restaurant is great for breakfast, any other meal, the service has not been good. There are other hotels in the area that might be a better choice. I have had better experiences at the Hampton Inn nearby at a much lesser cost.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport. I apologize that your stay was average and that you encountering associates in the hotel that were not as happy as they should have been. It is evident by your comments that our passion in delivering hospitality excellence did not occur in this instance. I have taken the liberty to share your review with my team so that we can learn from this and take corrective actions.

We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will consider returning in the near future to experience a more typical positive stay that the majority of our guests experience.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Philadelphia
Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport
Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
aloft Philadelphia Airport
aloft Philadelphia Airport
#56 of 85 in Philadelphia
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Philadelphia Airport

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!