“Perfect Stay!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #48 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed for one night here before our flight. We made reservations through buyreservations.com which is a park and fly website. We were able to leave our car in the hotel parking lot for the week that we were away. The room itself was very clean and spacious. Customer service was incredible! We needed a shuttle at 5 am to take us to the airport, and we waited maybe a total of five minutes once we were in lobby. The staff members at this hotel were top notch and exceeded all expectations! Our shuttle driver, Evan, was very professional and helpful. We mistakenly forgot to drop off a duffle bag in our car before leaving for the airport and Evan offered to take the bag back to the hotel and had it locked up for safekeeping until we returned. He even texted me to assure me that the bag was safe and where it was located upon our return! Upon our return, a shuttle was sent as soon as we called the hotel, and arrived very quickly. That shuttle driver, Ernest, was also most helpful and friendly. He even offered us water bottles and snacks that were in his cooler. I've done park/fly hotels before and have never had a quicker shuttle experience. I will definitely return to this hotel for our next trip and also highly recommend the buyreservations.com website to book your park/fly reservation...prices were the most reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie E
Jeff L, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Thank you so much fo your kind words regarding your stay with us. I am thrilled to see that you found our accommodations to be perfect for you needs. Our stay and fly packages are quite popular and I truly believe it is because we have some of the nicest staff members in Philadelphia who truly care that each guest leaves 100% satisfied. I sincerely hope that we will become your hotel of choice for any of your needs. Thank you once again and we can't wait to see you again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,683)

Reviewed March 31, 2012

This stay at the Philadelphia Embassy Suites-Airport was among the best hotel stays I have ever experienced. The staff was friendly, courteous and professional. An absolute rarity in these times of lackluster customer service. The accommodations and ammenities were the best I've experienced in the Embassy Suites chain. I would highly recommend any future travelers to consider this location, even though it takes a bit of patience to arrive in Center City, Philadelphia. I've traveled extensively around the planet, but the service Khalil Rembert and his staff copiously provides to weary travelers is world class! They should be considered as exemplars for customer service. Kudos and thanks for making my stay, AWESOME!

Room Tip: I think any room at this hotel would rank as above average, but those not willing to walk a bit to a...
1  Thank marriedbruh
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I am absolutely overjoyed to hear that you felt our hotel was among the best hotel stays that you have ever experienced. I have already shared your kind comments with Khalil and let him know how much you appreciated his service attitude and attention to your needs.

Thank you again for your gracious feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We hope to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Stayed here for business from March 12-16 and was very pleased. Service, room, and facilities were great. Slept well and enjoyed a cooked to order free breakfast in the mornings. Would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your gracious comments about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary cooked to order breakfast, the service we provided you, the two room suite and hotel facilities. Providing excellence in hospitality is our main goal and it is great that you recognized this during your recent stay. It is also great to hear that you would definitely return for an encore visit!

Once again, we appreciate the time you took to share your experience and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Stayed at this location from March 12-22 and loved every minute of it....
Service was great...people were great...everyting first class...
I specially would like to thank Khalil Rembert for helping my stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your kind comments about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. It is truly gratifying to hear that you thought our service was great, the people were great and everything was first class. Providing excellence in hospitality is our main goal and I am glad that Khalil made your stay comfortable. He certainly is a fantastic ambassador of hospitality for our hotel.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

We have stayed at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia airport aboiut 10 times nowso you can see we like it. It really is Good ole Dependable! Service is very good. Cooked to order free breakfast, managers free cocktail party with fresh popcorn, an exercise room, pool, free shuttle to and from the airport just 2 miles away and fly and park on site parking make this
just Good ole Dependable. We recommend it to your for all of the above reasons.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LancasterTraveler

Thank you so much for sharing your comments about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. Your loyalty to our hotel and to the Embassy Brand is valued very much! It is great to hear that you enjoyed the convenient location to the airport, our service, the complimentary cooked to order breakfast and manager’s reception. Thank you also for your gracious recommendation. Kind testimonials like yours sure are appreciated.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We spent one night at the Embassy Suites as part of the park and fly program. This hotel sits in a grouping of other hotels. It was easy to find and check in was a breeze. We were given our room keys and 2 cards to allow us to go to the managers reception.
The suite was huge with a refrigerator and coffee maker. It was spotless as was the bathroom.
The beds were very comfortable. The living room area houses a desk, couch, flat screen TV.
We went to dinner and decided to stop in at the managers reception, which is in an area on the ground floor. The area is decorated with water areas, and a little waterfall.. There are a number of sitting areas, small pub tables and just places to hang out. The reception is from 530-730. We got there at 630 and it was a full house. I could see why. Free drinks, top shelf and snacks. The bartenders did not ask to see the cards we were given probably because it was so busy. They were very efficient and you didn't wait too long for a drink.
We left the next day for our trip taking the free shuttle to the airport. When we returned from our trip I stopped by the front desk to get directions, and they printed them out for me. The staff at the front desk and the bar area were very friendly, and helpful. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for sharing your comments about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport and our Park and Fly promotion. It is awesome to hear that you felt your guest suite was spotless and that you enjoyed the complimentary services that we offer. It is also gratifying to hear that you felt our associates were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

I was visiting the hotel for training and was amazed by the scenery. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The staff member that was gracious enough to help me locate my class was Mr. Kahlil Rembert he took the time to make sure I knew where everything was located in the hotel and as well as the nearby restaurants. It is that kind of generosity that makes a guest feel great during their stay or in my case during their trainings or meetings. I would recommend this hotel to my colleagues for future work related events.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I am pleased to hear that you felt the hotel was very clean and our staff was very friendly. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Khalil and let him know how much you appreciated his service attitude and attention to your needs.

Thank you again for your gracious feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. I hope you will visit us again real soon.