Days Inn Philadelphia - Roosevelt Boulevard
Conwell Inn(Philadelphia)
Carlyle Hotel(Philadelphia)
Hallmark Motel(Cinnaminson)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Its dirty they don't clean, u can hear ppl having sex through the walls, ppl smoking weed and buying drugs... And its over 100 a night and u dnt get much... Definentely would not recommend anyone goes there smh

• Stayed: February 2012
5  Thank Jess5120
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The place isn't too bad, honestly. Its cheap, relatively clean, next to IHOP. Our only real issues were that both of us were charged for the room and not told until we made a fuss about it; we were also rudely woken up at 9am by church music going off under our room. Apparently, they do Sunday service in a secret church and forget to tell you.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank amberlynnbeat
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I saw very bad review, on line, even then I made my reservation on this property, because I am well aware of Days Inn reputation. At the time of check in feel homely atmosphere.After I got my room key I went to my room and found every thing was neat and clean and I was very Impressed.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Harris G
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This was hands down the dirtiest place I've ever stayed at. I was to tears with how filthy this place was- we would have left but arrived very late at night and couldn't. There was a cockroach crawling on the wall, the walls were dirty and covered in brown slime. I was so disgusted by the floors that I didn't even take my shoes off to touch the carpet. The carpet and the bathroom floors probably hadn't been cleaned in ages- dirt was embedded in every crevasse. The TV was very old and had melted cigarette burns all around the plastic. To make matters worse this place wasn't even that cheap- we paid $170 for the night which ruined what was supposed to be a romantic stay. I will never stay at another Days Inn again! I saw this hotel had some good reviews on Google, the staff must have written them because there's just no way anyone would have had a good experience here. Do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel at all costs.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Molly S
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Our room looked like the ones one would take a hooker to, and not the E.Spitzer level I am talking about a crackhead. This is one of the most horrible experiences I have had given that my wife was on the verge of crying. Bad smell, tv as old as old itself, the sheets looked like someone had been in them, the whole thing was just damp. We spent maybe 1.5 or 2 hours in there time to get our minds around where to go next, try to talk to the concierge whom I now understand must be used to these complaints and finally take our luggage out. we were billed $86 for the 2 hours that we spent. I am not picky, I can really make do with anything but this was just over the top. No matter what you do, do not set foot into that place.

Room Tip: Do not go there.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple