“So many delicious choices!”
Review of Swiss Haus Bakery

Swiss Haus Bakery
Ranked #29 of 161 Bakeries in Philadelphia
Neighborhood: City Center West
Neighborhood: City Center West
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

The only problem with this place is deciding on one thing to eat. If the cake I had is representative of all the goodies, you can't go wrong. Friendly staff. Nice seating area. Make a point to stop here for a treat!

1  Thank Beckitex1

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We went for cronuts but I ended up getting the cranberry walnut thing. It was tasty and filling. Cute little shop with a little area for eating and people watching.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Move over Mrs. Fields, David's Cookies, and all the rest! Perri's vegan and gluten-free cookies are in town at the Swiss Haus Bakery! These cookies have personality with unique combinations of flavors. The peanut butter drop cookies are amazing. You cannot eat just one without wanting more. I'm not a vegan but I am sensitive to gluten. However, nobody would ever guess that these cookies are anything but delectable.

1  Thank Auntieknowsbest
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Being from NY (I have yet to taste the original Cronut lol.. ain't nobody got time to wait on line for a donut) I came to Swiss Haus looking to taste their version.. their Cro-crème. But unfortunately they are only available Mon-Fri and I stopped by on a Sunday morning. But I did buy a Napoleon (my favorite dessert) and I have to say.. that is one of the best tasting I've had.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We tryed two desserts but I don't remember what they were called. The case is full of choices. I do remember that they were very rich and very good.