“Excellent”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Everything about Honey's is great! I love the neighborhood feeling. The food was excellent. You can even BYOB!

Visited May 2014

Millbury, Massachusetts
“Wanted the best breakfast in Philly”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The best French toast I've ever had! They had many items on the menu that looked interesting, but I had to go with an old favorite (that I never get), so glad I did. Everyone else enjoyed their food too. My husband got an omelet and breakfast potatoes that were very good.

• Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great place for brunch”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

A very good brunch, interesting menu and great service. A bit cramped but this added to the buzz on a busy Saturday morning. Good for families, for friends, for young and old.

• Visited April 2014
Haddon Heights, New Jersey
“Best Veggie Burger in Philly”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have had a lot of veggie burgers in Philly, but this surpasses them all as my favorite for sure. I like that you can chose your side from a list of several options. The service was excellent and atmosphere was welcoming and relaxed. My only complaint would be that it is cash only.

• Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Just order the grits, OJ and turkey sausage!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is very small...like really small..So small that the table next to us was so close you would have thought we were all there together. But on the upside the service was great especially the host dude he was very nice. The orange juice was amazing...you would have thought JESUS himself hand squeezed it. But that's not the best part the FREAKING grits were amazing!! Wow best grits I have ever had In my life..NO LIE!! I had the French Toast too but it was ok nothing special, but the turkey sausage was good...long story short I'll be back!! Yes I recommend this place!