“Those biscuits are the best ever!”
Review of Honey's Sit n' Eat

Honey's Sit n' Eat
Ranked #153 of 4,392 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Those biscuits are the best ever!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We were lucky enough to be in Philly on a Monday morning and got to try the NEW Honey's on South Street without a wait! They did a great job with the decor of the new place. The atmosphere is fun and energetic. They serve La Colombe coffee which may be the best in the world--haha. Of course, the food is all I'd hoped it would be. We had some of our usual favorites like hash browns, potato latke and biscuits with that delicious jam. Our server was very friendly and efficient. Honey's on South Street did not disappoint!

Visited April 2013

Wilmington, Delaware
“Love the special touches”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had visited this place for dinner last year, but decided to try breakfast. What a great decision. With all of the choices of restaurants in Northern Liberties, you might have missed Honey's Sit n' Eat. The place is very small, with only 20 or so tables and a handful of counter seats, but the wait was worth it. My husband (who is very picky) ordered the special omelet with goat cheese and roasted tomatoes. He couldn't stop raving: everything was hot, the omelet was seasoned just right and the amount of goat cheese was impressive! Have to mention the great coffee as well as the potato latke and the challa bread. "Worth every penny", says my (very cheap) husband!

Service was excellent!

• Visited April 2013
Oakland, California
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Well. Other people get the biscuits and the latkes, but for me those whole wheat pancakes would make it worth the wait (though if you get there early, no wait!). Saturday morning visit, good seating, satisfied customers.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank CaliforniaTravelin
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Yummy”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Went with my daughter because she saw it on TV. Really good food, not dissapointed! Get the biscuit!

• Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Loved it at Honey's”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I had a great breakfast here with our son who is a student at nearby Temple University. We loved the place. The wait at 10:30 am on a Saturday morning in March was only about 20 minutes. The hostess was very sweet and we had a very attentive waiter. My son got the Breakfast Bomb which looked delicious and a crispy latke. I had eggs Benedict that was cooked to perfection. Honey's easily has the BEST HOME FRIES I have ever tasted! My husband's omelet looked good too. Great coffee and re-filled often. I only wish I had tried the orange juice as I have heard I missed out on a real treat. We easily found free parking on 4th street. Hopefully, we will eat here again when we visit our son. Northern Liberties seems like a pretty hip place too!

• Visited March 2013