“Every morning”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Neighborhood: City Center West
Neighborhood: City Center West
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stop in for their french roast coffee if I take SEPTA into my office. The managers always greet me by my name when I walk in the door. On occassion I will have the Salmon Wasabi or the spinach croissant.

Most recently I have tried the Greek, Thai and Chef Salad which are delicious.

Reviewed December 27, 2009

I purchased a big selection of cookies at the Au Bon Pain on Market Street and once I was outside (after the purchase was complete) that the clerk had overcharged me. Furthermore, he refused to give me a receipt... which I can only assume means he was set to pocket the money I was paying. The store had closed so I contacted Au Bon Pain by email and explained the situation and asked for the overcharged amount to be returned to me. Their public relations department ended up responding and saying the error was mine, that I had left the store before I was given my change. This is absolutely not what happened. And they refused to return the money or even offer store credit. I'll never purchase anything at this store again because of this treatment.

1  Thank Biz_Traveller_19130
Reviewed January 23, 2008

Always good for a morning bite.

Reviewed January 23, 2008

Had too much of it!!!!

Europe
Reviewed January 21, 2008

Cute place for croissants, one of the few chains that I actually like.