“Awesome Deli”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Although this is like a corner convenience store, the deli is delicious! I went to a few various locations in the area and there was always a line! However the service was always friendly and quick. Not too long of a wait. Had breakfast and lunch from here. The breakfast bowl was very good as well as the chicken sandwich. I even stopped the night before my flight back home to get food for my trip. Highly recommend a stop! Very good and very reasonably priced!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Grandchildren enjoyed the way you order, the make-your-own shakes, the menu choices. In fact, the adults enjoyed Wawa too. Wish we had a Wawa in CT.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This place was right across the street from my hotel. It sure did not look like much, and I pretty much ignored it the first few days. I decided to get a coffee one morning on my way to a meeting, and was surprised that so many locals were visiting the place. I saw folks from the Reading Market getting coffee here before work! I also had a breakfast burrito, and it was delicious. This place is set up to get you in and out fast. The tour bus guide was also plugging WaWa all afternoon. I wish we had a business like this where I live.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Two new WAWA food/gas stations have opened up in the Northeast Philly area, one on Krewstown Road the other Philmont Avenue. WAWA has always been my choice of convenience food shopping compared to the 7/11 prices and food quality. The ordering for hoagies, etc. is so easy and convenient. I would be very careful driving into the gas lanes at the Krewstown shop, people are driving way to fast in and out of the small area to get to a lane for pumping. Dangerous - but people need to slow down in a parking area. Prices are reasonable but have gone up in everything and their gas prices have not been cheaper than your regular gas stations around the neighborhood - so unless you are going for other items I wouldn't risk visiting.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Living in Florida I had no idea that there was ever a place like Wawa. All we ever get is a crappy Circle K. or 7-11 with crappy employees and food that is way beyod sketchy. Coming up to PA and experiencing a Wawa was such an experience. I can't wait until we get them in my area of South Florida. Subs are incredible and the selection of Coffee is unreal. Everything fresh. Everything edible... who would have though you can acutally eat and actually enjoy food from a convenience store!!!