“Good sandwich value”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A great place for a quick Hoagie and a decent cup of coffee. The chain offers a great value and quick service. I would say that the Italian Hoagie is the best on their menu.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

No matter at which ones I have stopped, they are always excellent.
When driving to........ if there is a wawa we know where we are stopping.
The places are bright and clean especially the bathrooms. The sandwichesand coffee
are always fresh and the variety is there.

Regardless of the size of our group no complaints ever.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I am a native Philadelphian and a Wawa shortie hoagie loaded with the works on a wholewheat roll is heaven. I now live in California and my first stop when I visit my hometown is always Wawa! A Philadelphia tradition well worth experiencing!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place beats any national chain. The stores are clean. There is a good selection of items. They are one of the largest makers of sandwiches in this area. The newer ones in the suburbs also sell a very competatively priced gasoline. This is a regional chain that is slowly expanding outside of Philadelphia. When I am on a trip and see a WAWA I know that I am near home. If you have never been to one -- stop and shop. You will not be disappointed. Their morning breakfast sandwich selection is tops. Try the Hash Browns -- I think they are better then those provided by a major fast food chain.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

WaWa, near airport Hilton, always a good choice for a fast sandwich or soup or whatever. You can get fuel for your car and your stomach at one stop.