“Nothing Beats a WaWa Hoagie”
Review of Wawa Food Market

Wawa Food Market
Ranked #532 of 4,403 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: City Center East
Atascadero, California
“Nothing Beats a WaWa Hoagie”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I am a native Philadelphian and a Wawa shortie hoagie loaded with the works on a wholewheat roll is heaven. I now live in California and my first stop when I visit my hometown is always Wawa! A Philadelphia tradition well worth experiencing!

Visited December 2012

Philadelphia, PA
“This is the best of the convenience stores”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place beats any national chain. The stores are clean. There is a good selection of items. They are one of the largest makers of sandwiches in this area. The newer ones in the suburbs also sell a very competatively priced gasoline. This is a regional chain that is slowly expanding outside of Philadelphia. When I am on a trip and see a WAWA I know that I am near home. If you have never been to one -- stop and shop. You will not be disappointed. Their morning breakfast sandwich selection is tops. Try the Hash Browns -- I think they are better then those provided by a major fast food chain.

Visited December 2012
Dade City, Florida
“WaWa always a great sandwich.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

WaWa, near airport Hilton, always a good choice for a fast sandwich or soup or whatever. You can get fuel for your car and your stomach at one stop.

Visited November 2012
Sarasota, Florida
“Surprised”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

My kids were always going on about Wawas, being from Florida I had no desire to go to a convenience store to eat. Just so happened on my way back from shopping I was hungry and wanted a coffee so I came upon a Wawa and decided what the heck will stop for a coffee. While I was there I could not believe the people at the computers ordering hoagies, so what the heck. Of course it took me a little time to figure out the program and that nothing happens till you get your ticket and pay first. Once that happened I received my sandwich and iced coffee. Coffee was really good and the sandwich was surprisingly good. Got to say I hear we are getting our 1st. Wawa here in Sarasota, and plan on returning for another great coffee and hoagie.

“First time ever stepped foot in a WaWas!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

We were staying down the road at a local hotel! During my stay I discovered that Tim Hortons does not exist in this part of PA. A local suggested I try coffee from this place. Such a cool store! Not sure why it is considered a market when it felt like a large convience store. Service was fast, locals were friendly! The sandwich part was so cool when ordering from a computer and delicious!!! Coffee was great! Selection of food was large.
We need one of these in upstate NY!

1 Thank tiffnshay421