“Don't miss this one!”

Neighborhood: Chinatown
Irvine, California
“Don't miss this one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We travel from California to Philly to experience the Reading Market and the exceptional turkey at this deli stand inside. For under $10 you can get a delicious turkey on wheat with chips and drink. Large portion of meat and the taste can't be beat.

• Visited October 2013

New York City, New York
“It is almost a year and I still talk about the Corn Beef Sandwich at Hatville Deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Hands down best Corn Beef Sandwich I have had in my life.
I was on a business trip and had a quick bite to eat at the Reading Terminal Market. I opted for the Hatville Deli Corn Beef Sandwich special. It was soooo good. I mean just really unbelievable. The coleslaw was creamy and the Corn Beef was delicious. This sandwich just works. The coleslaw or dressing did not make this sandwich soggy in any way period. It was served with homemade chips and a coke. It was so good. I ate this sandwich for lunch 3 days in a row when I was in Philly. You can sit and the counter. Nice folks working there and the service also was quick. It was so memorable I had them make one to go- putting coleslaw and dressing on the side and I literally brought the sandwich on ice in a bag (had no cooler) back to NY so my family could taste what was I was talking about.
I am going on a family trip next month and was planning on stopping in Philly to pick up a few of these sandwiches. Just found out they are closed on Sundays.

• Visited September 2012
Columbus, OH
“Delicious Corned Beef”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Had the corned beef special, it was so good!!! I love a good Ruben and this place can't be beat. The price was pretty reasonable too.
If I'm back in Philly I will stop here for a sandwich again.

• Visited August 2013
Sacramento, CA
“Get the special!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We ate at this deli in the Reading Terminal Market. There are so many choices and if you are in the mood for a sandwich, you definitely should choose Hatville Deli & Farm. It was fun to eat at the counter & the service was quick & very friendly. The corned beef was so tasty & tender. Their coleslaw on the sandwiches is very light, it's more like chopped cabbage with a tad of sauce. So glad we choice this spot in the terminal!!

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Tasty homestyle food cooked by Amish at Reading Terminal. Wouldn't call it healthy but who cares once in a while. I had an egg sandwich and turkey bacon. Service was quick and accurate. Unlike some Reading Terminal vendors, they take credit cards, which is important to business travelers.

Visited April 2013