“Crabs and Spagetti like my grandmom made. Salmon bergers too.”
Review of Ippolito's Seafood

Ippolito's Seafood
Ranked #1,925 of 4,519 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
Neighborhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I frequently go to Ippolito's for take out. They have a small bench seating area for eat in. The price was just increased the Crabs and Spaghetti to 12.00 from 10.00, but is is still the best bargain in town. It comes with 2 crabs and can feed 4. The Salmon burger is also very good and for a 1.00 more you can get sweet potato fries. The fresh fish selection, beef and prepared salads makes it a one stop for lunch or dinner. While waiting, walk up 13th st. one block in the direction of traffic and get some fresh hot italian bread at Faragalli's. (13th and wharton)

Reviewed March 25, 2013

First off, this was my first time there and I must say it was a good one. I went down there to get some lobster and end up getting the Tuna Cheesesteak. Excellent selection, that's all I can say. I also had the onion rings with the sandwich and they were great also, they give you this dipping sauce with it that was pretty tasty. It had a lil kick to it but it was good. I bought a shrimp roll to go and they knocked it out of the park on that one also. Big juicy Shrimp on a toasted roll, I don't know what kind of mayo or concoction they use for the sauce but it works and it works well!!! The place is clean and everything looks fresh, they have seating against the wall for maybe 5-6 people, you can get fresh seafood to go and cook at home. The prices are right, what else do you want? And the customer service was A1. The only bad thing is parking because the store is in a neighborhood so if it's busy like lunch time or something, that may be a problem. I didn't have a problem today because I went early and found a spot close by the store. Well I hope my review was helpful, if you go there enjoy!!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

The Umami burger, which is a grilled portobella mushroom,
grilled onions, cheese, lettuce and tomotoes with a chipolte
remoulade was really good.....their fluke flounder is excellent and there are a number of fresh and cooked seafood to choose from.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

They make this shrimp salad with oil and garlic and it's soo
good...they also make awesome cooked crabcakes

Reviewed April 8, 2011

Waited for hours to get my order in. People who knew people got served first. Prices were outrageous. Once I got served I asked the lady about what she would recommend and the lady would know nothing. If that's their customer service I don't understand what the praise is about. You've got to go in with an attitude and with figthing words or they won't serve you. That's not the way to run a business.

1  Thank Seriiously