“Tranditional Lanzhou Noodle”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: City Center East
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed October 8, 2013

As transitional Lanzhou Noodle house, I highly recommend this place. Even after they moved, they still have best Chinese Noodle in Philadelphia Chinatown.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went here on my first day in Philadelphia, after a long flight I wanted something tasty and inexpensive so I wandered over to Chinatown. Very close to the hotel and pulled up trip advisor to find a place. Nan Zhou was a perfect fit. A friend and I split the chicken wings which were oh so good. Not heavily spicy or greasy. I had the Singapore seafood noodles for dinner. Only a couple issues one not to much seafood in the noodles (3) and our table didn't have any condiments on them so I could not it quite the way I would like. But I wouldn't hesitate coming back. It fit the bill.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The noodle soups tasted a lot like pho - a bit noisy (don't sit near the kitchen, where the LOUD blenders make unbelievable smoothies).

Reviewed August 25, 2013

6 of us went in for lunch. noodle soups for all but me, stir fried noodle dish for me. shaved noodles are great, plenty of spice and all very tasty. appetizers delicious as well. service was good and very friendly. will go back for sure. pretty authentic noodles either hand drawn or shaved. shaved thicker and more like a dumplin but all was great. small place so gets crowded.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great authentic hand pulled noodles. This was a great stop for dinner. The noodles were tasty and broth was spicy as ordered. The kids shared a plate of sesame chicken that was also great. Very reasonably priced.