“Great PHO!!”

- Was seated immediately
- Took our orders
- Food came quickly
- Fresh ingredients

Fast, cheap, and delicious pho.

Come here every time I'm in Philly.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stopped in here yesterday with family on a road trip to Philly. I got the Pho Tai, Chin Nac steak, brisket pho. It did not disappoint me either. The meat was tender and the noodles perfect. I added the bean sprouts, some Thai basil and a sliver of jalapeno. Simply delicious. No need for anything else as the small bowl was more than enough for me with some room to spare. A can of Coke and a very tasty sour-sop smoothie for dessert. The prices are very reasonable and is a cash only spot. No credit cards. Plenty of seating, clean bathrooms, but parking gets crazy on weekends. We parked at the Asian supermarket next door.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We got seated right away when we came into Pho Ha. The waitress came quickly to take our orders, and the Pho came out a few minutes later. My grilled chicken rice dish came out 15 minutes later. I was starving and was getting impatient when my plate finally arrived. I was a little disappointed though that my grilled chicken looked like it definitely spent some time in the deep fryer. Some would say that's false advertisement...

FYI - cash only. Ugh :/

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I am Vietnamese and have had pho in many locations/cities. Pho Ha remains at the top of the list with the best tasting pho at great prices and generous portions. I'm actually surprised there haven't been more reviews and that the ones so far complain so much about cleanliness and service. No doubt...the place is not the cleanest, but you don't pay those prices and expect a super clean place let alone most Asian restaurants are like that. Service has been find and we haven't had any major issues throughout our multiple visits. Again, you aren't paying for super service. The place is almost always busy and that speaks for itself.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The food is cheap, but the quality is very poor. Chicken Pho is very strong! Filled with yellow chicken fat, plenty of bones and dark meat with bone. Brisket in beef pho was very stringy and overcooked. Little more to judge it on other than our selections, but not one dish was edible. Bowls come in at least three sizes. If you must try it, go small. It is very unlikely you would want to eat it. Why waste the money on a larger size. The staff is more than indifferent. What they forgot to serve you, you aren't getting. Pay in cash and move along. What you see is what you get, and it isn't much.