“Cozy, Congenial and Delicious!”
Review of Pumpkin

Pumpkin
Reserve with OpenTable
Pumpkin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #217 of 4,370 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center West
Cross street: 17th Street
Description: Celebrating our 9th year! Hillary & Ian welcome you to their intimate 26 seat BYOB featuring a daily changing seasonal menu. Our Sunday $40 five course prix fixe menu is available all year long. Awarded 3 bells from Philly Inquirer's food critic Craig Laban!
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Cozy, Congenial and Delicious!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Took a dare for a birthday celebration. Advised the hostess when the reservation was made and was told that they would try to accommodate us with a great table. They delivered, cozy, nestled in the corner! We shared the scallop and lamb ragout appetizers (ordered based on other tripadvisor reviews, thanks tripadvisor!) YUMMM. Not to be missed. My date ordered the seafood stew for dinner and I had the cassoulet. Both delicious, but must admit that his was better. We declined on desert as we were too full, but they brought a complimentary desert with a candle anyway! Nice touch. We devoured it. Our server was tremendous with suggestions (as were the table of dinners next to us, thanks guys). We definitely go back. Have already told others.

Visited February 2014

Medford, New Jersey
“Quaint Place, Great Food”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My sister and I dined here for Restaurant Week. It is a quaint, welcoming environment. Service is attentive but not intrusive. My favorite dish of the night was the Garganelli. It was out of this world!! The Lamb Ragout and Pecorino were a surprisingly tasty combination. i also enjoyed my Culotte Steak and Almond Financier. My sister enjoyed all of her courses as well, especially the Rainbow Trout. I will surely return! Just remember that they only accept CASH, no credit or debit cards.

• Visited January 2014
Williamstown, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My husband and I have been dying to go to this restaurant for some time now. We are members of the online reservation site Open Table, and have been for years. I made a reservation for my husband's birthday (1/23) online. Unfortunately there was a big snow storm up here and we had to cancel. That same day I made a reservation for today 1/29 so we could still go where wanted for his birthday. I received a phone call the day before (1/28) around 0930 am from this establishment about our reservation. I was not able to answer due to the fact that I am in school full time and work full time. I got home around 530 and checked my email, only to find out that pumpkin sent me an email at 1200 pm cancelling our our reservation for 1/29, with no reason why. I called and spoke to a gentleman who said he was not sure why this had occurred and allowed me to make a new reservation, which I confirmed with him while on the phone. The next morning 1/29 around 1000 am, I received a phone call again from pumpkin asking to call back, I immediately called back. THE WOMEN WHOM I SPOKE TO WAS THE RUDEST MOST IGNORANT PERSON EVER!!!!! She informed me that since we had made reservations in the past and did not show up ( this was over 6 months ago and we had a family emergency) that she was going to need a deposit in order for us to keep our reservation. I explained to her what happened the other day about my reservation being cancelled by them and assured her we were definitely coming for my husbands birthday. She was so rude to me on the phone that I told her to cancel my reservation for the night. If their customer service was the bad on the phone I CAN NOT IMAGINE HOW IT IS IN PERSON! I will NEVER visit this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Nicole K
Pennsylvania
“good food but loud atmosphere”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Four of us went here a few weeks ago for a birthday celebration. The menu is limited, but creative. The dining room is small, but can get quite loud. The food was good and even though they did not have any specials the night we were there, everyone was able to find something to their liking. Make sure to make reservations.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bren n
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Creative in a good way!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

food was good and dishes were creative and eclectic. service good. however, I thought it was a little pricey.

Visited November 2013