“Cupcakes to die for!”

Neighborhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
McKeesport, Pennsylvania, United States
“Cupcakes to die for!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

During the 4th of July weekend we came across the most AMAZING smelling display of a cupcake flag. The smell was so amazing that we couldn't get it out of our minds. The next day we were at Redding Terminal Market....and I looked up to see a Termini Brothers sign. I was beyond excited. Then I saw them....the most hugest cupcakes with that wonderfully amazing smell!! I tried the chocolate and vanilla. For what just looks like a plain cupcake with sprinkles....this cupcake rocks!! They have a cream filling, the icing is amazing and the cake is moist and tasty. Plus they were cheap for the size!! We came back the next day and got some to take home. They traveled well!! I look forward to trying some other things from them.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Cannoli paradise”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Termini Brothers: Head here if you if you are fond of cannoli. The browned, crisp shells are displayed on the counter. Order one and a clerk will pick up a shell, reach overhead for the suspended pastry bag, and deliver two squirts, one to either end, of a rich filling that’s just sweet enough. Since my last visit several years back, Termini has dispensed with its trays of Italian cookies, to which you could point to assemble a bagful. Only prepackaged cookies, in boxes containing several varieties and in trios encased in cellophane, are available.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MiltonKimura
Deerfield, Illinois
“Step back in time and enjoy the wonderful sweets!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We visited the bakery Tuesday, July 1 in the late afternoon and when we walked in, the bakery was empty so we had the entire place to ourselves. The young lady who helped us was very patient and sweet. She answered all of our questions about the different pastries. We ordered some cannolis and she offered all of us (about 8 people and a young child) a tour of the bakery. We watched a chef fill our cannolis and she let my daughter pose holding the bag of filling for a photo.
The cannolis were excellent, we also what looked like a chocolate covered banana that was just that but also had a fruit filling and crust on the bottom. I saw the pecan treat that "ouchfirehot" mentioned and if I liked pecans, I'd totally get that!
This was our second year visiting the bakery and everything we've bought has been fresh and tasty. The bakery is always clean and the staff friendly. The sweets are not cheap, but they are worth it!

Richmond Hill, Canada
“This Bakery Is Packed With History and Excellent Sweets”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

If going to get a Philly Cheesesteak at Pat's or Geno's you should drive to Termini Brothers Bakery (very close, very close). The baked goods are excellent, the building is an historical landmark, and if the staff know you are a tourist they may actually give you a tour of the bakery. If you like sweets I highly recommend visiting this place. Across stress they have a restaurant and bar if you desire excellent Italian food or a coffee. My family and I went to get some drinks at Joe's Restaurant but we could see and smile that the food is wonderful.

Thank you.

“Beyond expectations!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I had been there 25 yrs. ago and remembered how good it was. I took my children for dessert and was pleasantly surprised by a tour. The kids enjoyed it and so did I. The strawberry cheesecake was amazing! All of the desserts were exceptional!