“The Best Cannoli's”

Ranked #6 of 161 Bakeries in Philadelphia
Neighborhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
Neighborhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I stopped and picked up a Cannoli yesterday. These are my favorite. I love their Italian Cookies. I call and have them shipped to me at the Holidays so not have to wait in line.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Friendly family owned bakery with wonderful Italian classics. Sampled the Easter bread and ham pies--yum! Took home cannoli, tiramisu, cheese pastry and chocolate-covered bananas. A great Philly experience.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Termini Brothers Bakery is synonymous with cannoli. After Pope John Paul II would have them shipped to him when he visited the States. It's a great bakery with a very friendly staff. They gave us a tour and everyone was nice. The founder's grandson even spent some time with us chatting.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

If you want superb cannolis then this place can’t be matched. Not only do they have excellent canollis, but they have three different types of fillings as follows 1) the traditional, 2) cheese with chocolate chip. They actually fill the recently made shells while you wait! The shells were crispy and crunchy and the filling was tasty and smooth and the mini chocolate chips were a special extra-added touch. For cannoli lovers, this place is a must visit. The other pastries are just as amazing here. Just as an aside – I grew up around the corner of this place and has been here for 30+ years – a true testament to their good products & service and have lasted the test of time and consumer’s choice.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

After having a cheesesteak at Ishkabibble's on South street, we took the 1 mile walk to Termini's at South 8th Street. It was worth the walk! We were helped by Vivian who is a great salesperson without being pushy. She let us try the Zeppole, which is only made once a year in honor of the Feast of St. Joseph. So delicious we bought two. I loved the cookies - pignolis (sp?). My husband had a miniature chocolate cake with a hazelnut cream on top. One of our friends had a muffin with some baked apple concoction in the middle. And of course we got a cannoli! Everything was delicious. These were not your average cookies and pastries. These were made with love, precision and the right amount of everything. The pignolis are $18 a pound, not cheap, but worth it. I'm told they ship so I will be looking to get those cookies for Easter.