“Divine. Simply divine.”

Cuisines: French
Neighborhood: City Center West
Neighborhood: City Center West
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stopped in for tea and pastry one morning and thought about it all day! The pecan sticky roll was still warm when it was served, and the Earl Gray tea a really fragrant blend. The pastry selection was extensive, and the mini macaroons came in a dozen different flavors. This is worth going out of your way for...just a wonderful bakery.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This small café is a nice spot to get a coffee or tea, but it also offers great made-to-order bistro-style sandwiches (including pressed sandwiches), soups and a fabulous assortment of pastries. Well worth a visit for brunch or lunch. The several times we have been here, service was a bit disorganized (twice at least, they forgot to make and bring our teas; once they failed to charge, and I had to pay when I went to inquire about the missing teas), but the staff is nice, the atmosphere pleasant, and the food is excellent. My son and I had the Tomato Florentine soup, and it was spectacular. So were our sandwiches. We keep coming back, in spite of the rather forgetful staff.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I were excited to find this place, being that we love bakeries. However, their selection was very small - no pastries or croissants of any kind! Surprising for a French bakery. Their selection consisted of macaroons (the sandwich cookies not the coconut ones), tira misu and other like tarts, as well as some bagged cookies. We actually walked out empty handed.

1  Thank Margaret2222
Reviewed November 25, 2012

we stopped for breakfast at this patisserie a couple of times as it was next door to our hotel. the croissants and tarts looked great and were actually tasting really good.
cappuccino was equally good as the tea that my boyfriend got.

the flaw is the staff.
the first day i was given a quite abrupt answer after asking if they were also offering oatmeal. like i was asking if they were serving mouldy food.
the other time i got the order wrong.

not impressed with the place..

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

This place had an excellent selection of the finest desserts. The best part is they had petite servings that allowed you to satisfy all of your cravings. The macaroons tasted just like those in Italy. Excellent customer service.