“Great sandwich on amazing bread”
Review of Sarcone's Deli

Sarcone's Deli
Ranked #752 of 4,461 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Neighborhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
Neighborhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Our visit to Sarcone's made me nostalgic for my childhood Saturday trips to the Italian deli. We were greeted by the smell of fresh bread and friendly banter on both sides of the counter. My sandwich - the junkyard - has appropriately been honored as a Food Network "best thing I ever ate". The Italian hoagie and veggie were equally delicious. But the bread - oh my goodness - worth the trip!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have been here five or more times and love their sandwiches.. One time the bakery was closed and they sold me some bread... That was very nice of them.. Service is fast also.. I can't wait to go back..

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Sacrone's came highly recommended, I'm not sure why. The bread was good and the sandwiches we fairly good but not great. My daughter had ham and cheese, my husband had roast beef and I had the roasted veggie. You can get great bread and a better sandwich at almost any deli in NY for half the price. There were two women at the counter. The older of the two was rather rude. The service was very slow.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

this deli reminds me of old philly with its selections of italian lunceon meats, fresh imported, and a great variety. the rolls are out of this world and enhance the taste. also many italian condonmints available

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The Sinatra is everything I could want in a meal. I won't eat any other hoagie anywhere. Homemade cheese spread is a hidden gem, and hand fire roasted peppers are amazing.