“If you like authentic food...this is the place for you!”
Review of Banana Leaf

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Description: Byob
memphis
“If you like authentic food...this is the place for you!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My friend took us here on our visit to Philadelphia. I took my toddler on the visit. FYI there is not really a kids menu...which was fine for us but may not be for other families. Also, I am a pretty basic eater and easily found something on the menu.

Visited June 2013

Horsham, Pennsylvania
“Love it”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stop here all the time when in the city, i love that they have Indian pancakes! The portions are huge and the service is fast. Love the varied menu they have.

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“quick lunchtime spot”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I like this spot. I come here to pick up lunch mostly. The service is very fast. Whenever I order over the phone its usually a quick thing. I dont think asking questions would be that great idea though because depending on who answers the phone they may speak little english. I normally order the Singapore rice noodles or thai basil noodles. I had sushi here once and it was good. Sucks that you cant order sushi until after 5pm though. I was craving that for lunch one day and found out they didnt serve it until later. Besides that the prices are nice and the people are nice. I dont know what night time service is like but daytime is easy breezy.

• Visited May 2013
Cirencester, England
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

After having to leave the restaurant to go find our own wine (!) we had a really nice meal, service was speedy and efficient, food was nice, huge selection, Portions were large enough for two to share - take note!

Visited June 2013
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is great, especially if you have a lot of people with you. It's BYOB, had a ton of cool menu items, crispy fried pork intestines anyone? Also, the prices are really reasonable and the portions are pretty decent.

Big fan of this place, and love their Malaysian iced coffee!

• Visited April 2013