“Good Sushi”

Neighborhood: Chinatown
Horsham, Pennsylvania
“Good Sushi”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My friend used to live in the area when she was in college and we would always stop here before a night of drinking

• Visited September 2012

Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
“Delicious sushi, so much food!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Found this place on Trip Advisor so we stopped in. The only problem we had was my own poor decision to take on all you can eat sushi ($25). The rolls were bigger than I'm used to, and in my hungry state I ordered three 'to make it worth it'. However, you pay for what you don't finish, so thanks to the combination of my concern for not cleaning my plate and the uncomfortableness of stuffing 21 pieces of sushi down my throat, I'd have been better off ordering a combo, or two rolls of my choosing and going from there. The sushi was DELICIOUS and a very good price for the quality. Service was good, ambiance fit for a date. I'd return in a heartbeat and still might before we fly out!

• Visited May 2013
wilmington, nc
“Great food and try eat24 for delivery”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I come to Philly every few months and found this place on TA and decided to give it a shot. A place called EAT24 runs a delivery service that is awesome. The delivery fee is only a dollar or so.

The sushi was very fresh and priced very well. The salad was also very large and a good price. I end up working in my hotel room quite often and this place delivered helps me not eat a bunch of crap while working.

• Visited January 2013
Austin, Texas
“Good sushi - fast.”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I got into the Loews nearby at 9pm and was craving sushi. I found Mixx on TA and decided to give it a shot. It was as reviewed... It's not a fancy place and doesn't have the uber creative rolls that many places do these days, but it was good sushi and a great value.

“Excellent sushi”
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Locsted this resturant because it was close and was very surprised. Rice was soft, fish tasted fresh, portions were proportionate (rice to other ingredients), rolls were right-sized, and priced very reasonable. I wil definately visit again on my trip.