“One word; Wonderful!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“One word; Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Love everything about it. I go all the time. I recommend it to everyone! Everything on the menu is great! Fast service, friendly people, and last but not least, yummy food!

• Visited August 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Convenient and friendly.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We enjoy visits there- we live across the street. Decent variety of foods. TV also avail. Enjoy the convenience.

• Visited July 2013
“Great food, below average dining room.”
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

I was told that they had great food. When I saw the shopping center it was in and the look of the dining room, my expectations were lowered. I was very surprised when the food came out. I played it safe and when for a burger special they had, called the "black jack burger", it was awesome! You would never stumble upon this restaurant and expect good food. This place must exist because of word of mouth advertising.

Philadelphia, PA
“Mediocre HQ”
Reviewed September 30, 2008

Okay to good (definitely not great) pizza, high prices, and mediocre to bad service. Seems to be much more of a stop-and-go beer place then a pizza place. No competition for a mile in a heavily populated area is a bad thing.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“my favorite pizza in philly. bad service, bad atmosphere, questionably clean surroundings, but GREAT pizza.”
Reviewed December 7, 2007