“Not Our Favorite Place”

Inn Between Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Philadelphia
Inn Between Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #20 of 25 Philadelphia B&B and Inns
philadelphia
“Not Our Favorite Place”
Reviewed August 2, 2008

Ana was very friendly and helpful with directions, but there are definitely improvements to be made at this B&B. For example, it was obvious that our (private) bathroom was also used as a bathroom for the occupant(s) of the house when guests were not using the suite. Personal care products were left in the bathroom and it felt more like someone's personal space than a real B&B. Also, the rugs in the bathroom were worn and beyond their time. The sheets and towels were very musty smelling to the point of needing to be thrown away. The breakfasts were not what I've ever had at a B&B before: cereal and toast/bagel/croissant. Nothing was homemade. I think this could be a great B&B because it is a beautiful house, but a lot needs to change to make it feel like a focal point rather than an afterthought.

• Liked — the architecture
  • Disliked — cleanliness, food
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
5 Thank drexelU

boston
Reviewed November 18, 2007

On a busy Philly weekend Inn Between had a room for us, so via email agreed with innkeeper Anna for Just Burgandy suite. On arriving in Philly called for directions and she said oh I though you were coming tomorrow, (I have the emails with my correct dates and her agreement) then she said if you are ok with it I will put you in another room. I agreed. We dropped our bags off and picked up keys. Anna was very nice and accommodating but we started to notice trouble, first the place was a bit unkept, papers scattered around like you were family not a guest. also two cats were up on the dining table. On our return we went to our room, the door had no lock, bathroom had no door, used soap in sink and shower, sink was not bolted to the ground and looks unscrubbed, bathroom rug had white spots, I assume toothpaste, outside kitchenette had dirty dishs and dirty sink with crusted debis, but what made us finally decide to leave was the room had no heat and was in the 40's-50's. Anna tried to warm it up but by that time we had seen enough. We got online and got a room at the Sheraton. Anna was very nice about it and said she would refund our 1st night that had already been charged... I hope we get a refund and I will call my cc company to dispute.

7 Thank Steven S

Travelers are raving about these Philadelphia hotels