“Unexpected delight”

Aldo Lamberti Trattoria
Ranked #55 of 103 Quick Bites in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Reviewed October 18, 2018

Got very lucky finding this little gem. It's tucked away terminal C down by the gates. We were looking for a simple breakfast (not McDonalds) when we stumbled upon this place. My wife and I had the egg, bacon and cheese panini. It was delicious. This is definitely going to be our go-to place in Terminal C.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 20, 2018

Got stuck at airport so decided to stop at closest place to eat and pizza is always a good bet. I took one bite and O.M.G. Which we had a pizza place like this close to me. It was excellent. Cost $14.00 for two large pieces and a soda. I figured for airport prices that is standard. Was stuffed.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018

For an airport pizza place Aldo Lamberti serves good pizza. Service is always fast and the pizza is good.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

If you are at the Phili airport it is worth a walk to terminal C. I saw airport employees in the queue so I suspected it would be good and it was great. Under $10 for a fresh panini at the airport is a fair price and it was great. It was good size and so good I wish I took a picture. And the staff made it a great experience, very friendly.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

Great airport spot in terminal F. Food and service is excellent and prices are reasonable. Best place in Phily airport and great cheese steak sandwich.