“European meets Phili history”
Review of Founding Fathers

Founding Fathers
Ranked #825 of 5,035 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

My tour guide was Rob. We started from nearby Betsy Ross house. Rob stoped in front of it and started with history information. As I am history junky, I visited Betsy Ross house day before. And Rob proof his knoweledge not with fairtail story, but with most posible acruate data. E.g that this is Betsy house could be hard to prove because at her time there were no street addresses.
We continued with all important Phili hostory landmarks. Along the way we got important tips what to visit next, and that helped me to plan rest of my visit.
As last stop, we got our complementary beer and great pleace to try Phili cheesstake (at our own treet).

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Stopped in on a Sunday afternoon for a quick bite
Amazing burger - wild cheddar, bacon, fried onion rings and fried egg
LOTS of beers on tap - had a great dry cider
Server Bianca was lovely!

3  Thank Rugby08
Reviewed May 29, 2018

We watched Game 7 of the 2018 NBA Semifinals and it was awesome. Their wings were phenomenal, the Turkey BLT was the best thing I ate in Philly and my boyfriend loved the FF Burger. Definitely a great place for a game and some beers!

1  Thank erinfischer23
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Went here for drinks and dinner on a Saturday night - great selection of beers & the bar was decently sized. Lots of tvs throughout. Food was very good and reasonably priced, founding fathers burger was excellent ! Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

I was so happy to discover this place. Loads of big screen TVs showing a range of sports. A great selection of local brews and the bar staff were happy to recommend different types. I ordered some coconut shrimp as a snack and it was enough for a main meal - and was delicious. When I first walked in it was early evening and was quiet, but by the time I left late night, it was packed with people lining up for tables. Prices are good and try the 'For Pete's Sake' brew!