Best Western Plus Independence Park Hotel
  • Free Internet
Penn's View Hotel(Philadelphia)
Morris House Hotel(Philadelphia)
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn Center City(Philadelphia)
1,556 results
All reviewsliberty bellamerican revolutionold cityafternoon tea and cookieshistoric sitesgreat locationwithin walking distancewine and cheeseevery afternoonacross the streetparking passchestnut streetsmall hotelcity taverncharming hotelbetsy ross houseshort walk
FilterAll languages
A Best Western traveler
Sparta, New Jersey, Usa
Reviewed February 22, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were looking for a nice hotel in the Independence Square area for our recent visit to Philly. We were very, very happy with this Best Western Plus. Lovely room, a desk with plugs for wifi, nice bathroom, they even immediately,replaced two light bulbs which I reported were out. Breakfast was a nice plus. We plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: Mattress was a tad too soft, but I'm VERY fussy about that! Otherwise, absolutely no complaints.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Just returned from a weekend in Philly with our family including 2 tweens. Hotel was centrally located in Old City. Nice breakfast included in room rate....loved the Liberty Bell waffles! Would stay here again!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is our second time staying at this hotel and it will not be our last, everything from the location to the wonderful beds was perfect, but I would especially like to give kudos to the staff. My husband and I originally had a two night reservation but due to some bad wheather that included snow and ice we had to come in a day later which they had no problem with. We even encountered an issue with an eroneous charge on our bank account from the hotel and when we called about it after our departure the two ladies on that evening Lynn and Jessica worked to find the error even calling me back once they resolved the issue and everything was fixed ( it was basically computer error). The efficient and pleasant manner that the situation was handled truly won me over. It is so hard to find true customer service these days, but the Best Western Independence staff proved that though rare it is still very much in existence. My husband and I will definitely be coming back for more anniversaries in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Arrived and there was no option to check in earlier. They offered the keep luggage as a courtesy. Breakfast in the morning was good. Make your own waffle, etc. (like most BWs). Nice that they have a tea and cookie time in the evening.

** there is no parking available. Only street parking and the option to leave it in a garage about a block away which costs $19.00/24 hours. If you move the car and come back you are charged again for the re-entry. If I knew this I would have used a different hotel. Parking cost me just as much as the hotel stay for one night.

• Stayed: February 2013