Best Western Plus Independence Park Hotel
$133
$125
Kimpton
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$179
$154
$146
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$147
$198
$161
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$178
$139
$149
1,558 results
All reviewsliberty bellamerican revolutionold cityafternoon tea and cookieshistoric sitesgreat locationwithin walking distancewine and cheeseacross the streetparking passchestnut streetsmall hotelcity taverncharming hotelbetsy ross houseshort walkfew blocks
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Very nice hotel in a restored building that is nothing like your run of the mill Best Western. Only two complaints. I) it was always quite chilly in the breakfast area and we ate there three days.
2) My biggest complaint was that the AAA book said "Parking On site-fee". This hotel's idea of "On Site" is a city parking garage a block away!! Cost us $55 for three days!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Walter W
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Whenever I come to Philly, which is very often, my family and I stay at the Best Western. It is clean, the service could not be better, the location is extremely convenient and in a wonderful part of town.

An added bonus is the breakfast. The dining room and all of the facilities are beautifully furnished with periof furniture. And then, at 4, there is tea and cookies in the lobby.

This hotel does not feel like a hotel. It feels like you are staying at someone's home.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This was a great find in Philadelphia. We went for a quick AAA drive trip over a weekend. The weather was great, so we were able to walk all over the Old City. Something about the hotel reminded me of many in Europe or England. The room was clean and neatly furnished -- nothing spectacular, but a nice big TV and free wi-fi make up for a lot. :) The bed was really comfortable.The tea and cookies were a nice touch, and the breakfast was decent, but nothing special. What made this an exceptional stay were the location and the staff. Everyone was polite and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This hotel is located within walking distance of the harbor and many historic sites. Unique building and location- room was comfortable and nice snacks in lobby. Also breakfast included. My husband and I walked to Independence Hall, Betsy Ross house, Liberty Bell, the Oldest Quaker church and oldest Jewish temple in Philadelphia. Enjoyed a delicious Philly cheesesteak sandwich a couple of blocks away at Campo's Deli. Great time in the birthplace of our country!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is a wonderful hotel & the location couldn't be better for alll the historical sites. The breakfast was wonderful & the staff were fantastic. There was a group of 4th Graders & the staff made the waffles for them. Lynn O'hare was also fantastic. I made my reservation thru her & she was at the front desk each evening always willing to answer questions. She even found informaton on a leaf I showed her that I had never seen before & they presented it to me as we checked out. Definitely above & beyond! The hotel is on the 'National Register of Historical Places' & est. 1856. Our room was perfect.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family