Philadelphia Hotel Bella Vista
$133
$125
Kimpton
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$152
$128
Doubletree.com
$219
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$178
$118
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$162
$153
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

All reviewsitalian marketsouth streetsummer breezecontinental breakfastfull kitchencharming b bparking garageliving roomfirst floorwithin walking distancefew blocksmini fridgethree blockshistorical areaair conditionerbed was very comfortablecheesesteak
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Spent the weekend. I can honestly say that from the time I called to reserve and spoke to the woman manager, we have been completely satisfied.
I saw the pics and reviews before I booked. I was not worried. Our room was on the top floor and had a deck. THIS was GREAT! How could you beat your own private deck in the morning and evening. The room was charming and maybe a bit "quirky" as one guest used, but CLEAN is what I like and it was. No odor or not one bug seen. I loved the fact that we knew we were staying in an older building, and it was just fine.
If I wanted fancy, I would have gone center city, its not what I wanted. I needed a clean place in that neighborhood and got it. You can not beat the rates either. It has a lot of charm and antiques, I am very satisfied with the all the amenities it provided. There was more than enough to eat for you in the a.m. water,juice,coffee,milk,cereal,tea.bagels and muffins. All provided by staff and stocked each a.m. Quality toweling and a great hot shower.
I LOVED the fact that there aren't many people around and its very quiet and relaxing.
Bed was comfortable and slept well.
I would recommend this place. I am planning on returning.
Its a row house made into a B&B, very simple and relaxing. Give it a try.
P.S. I had a question while there on a weekend, left a message for the manager and she repsonded immediately via telephone. We are 100% satisfied!
Bathroom was spotless with h

Room Tip: get a room with an outdoor deck, its worth the extra stairs. I loved building 758.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 3lilindians
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This was my first visit to Philadelphia and I loved it. I felt safe walking. There were a lot of great restaurants and book stores within walking distance. The Visitor Center was helpful and Anthony's coffee shop had great espresso and pastries all within walking distance of the Inn. The Inn was very clean. The Innkeeper was great. I was able to stay within my budget and stay in a gorgeous historic Inn at the same time. Try to get one of the rooms with a balcony overlooking the city. That way you can have your morning cup of coffee while watching the sun come up. There is a Catholic church nearby, perfect for morning meditation. I would certainly stay at this Inn again and recommend it to friends and family.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony and enjoy your morning coffee while you watch the sun come up.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Afrey1
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My fiance and I had another great experience at Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast. We have nicknamed it "our home away from home". The staff is top notch and very accommodating. I continue to recommend Bella Vista B'n'B to all friends and family who will be staying in Philadelphia. They have a two guests for life :)

Room Tip: There are some rooms without private bathrooms. Be sure to read the description of the room you would like if you want a private bathroom.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sweet_Eggs
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Location was around a 20 minute walk to the Independence Hall area. It was noisy at night and sharing the bathroom/kitchen area with another room didn't work to well with noisy neighbors who liked to occupy the bathroom. Location was not great for more than exploring the Italian area and having dinner there. We were advised by locals to not go walking in the area at night.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank runinCO
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We just spent 3 nights at this bed and breakfast and although they were full to capacity they did their best to accommodate us by having us move rooms each night. This was a bit inconvenient but the staff made it happen easily. All the rooms we used were lovely and beautifully furnished. Each evening breakfast offerings were made available to be taken to the rooms for next mornings breakfast. Each room had kitchen facilities to keep the food safe and to prepare it. I would definitely stay here again. The location was great, the price was good and we were comfortable.

Room Tip: there are lots of stairs to climb , so ask for a limit on that detail.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family