We stayed at the Bella Vista B & B almost two years ago and found it adequate. Those travelers used to the typical B & B experience may be disappointed here. As other reviewers have stated, the breakfast is a limited selection of packaged odds and ends from the freezer. In spite of being underwhelmed with our previous stay at the Bella Vista, we decided to try it again for an upcoming visit to Philly.
I'm traveling with my 79 year old mom. So I had some questions about the location of the suites......what floor, how many stairs, etc. before I made a reservation. I called both numbers listed and left a voice message and requested a return phone call. I NEVER received the courtesy of a call back. What a strange way to operate a hospitality business! Needless to say, I have booked a room elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When guests enter this stately Philadelphia town home they are immersed in an inviting world full of character. A complement of antique furnishings, eclectic design, and decorative art, wonderful colors all make for a truly unique and wonderful place to call your Home Away From Home. You will be just a short stroll to many of the city's historic sites, museums, the central business district, the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and the Avenue of the Arts which boast the Kimmel Center, Wilma Theater and the Academy of Music. Just up the street you can visit the Hip South Street Entertainment District that offers more than 75 restaurants, 150 stores, theaters and nightclubs. South Street is adjacent to Penn's Landing Water Front along Columbus Boulevard where you will find more restaurants, history, boating and nightlife. Oh, and by the way don't forget to visit Geno's and Pat's Steaks located in the world famous Italian Market just around the corner. Bella Vista is the home to some of the country's oldest and best Italian restaurants. There are also many fine French, Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, Mexican and Lebanese restaurants that offer a menu that is ready for your feast. Ah Bella Vista. You will smell the aroma of daily fresh baked Italian Bread from Sarcones Bakery and the Sweet Pastry Aroma coming from Isgro's Baking their world famous cannolis and the Saloon Bakery's preparation of their delicious treats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Philadelphia Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philadelphia Bella Vista b&b
- Philadelphia Bella Vista Hotel Philadelphia