“Nice stadium”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Nice stadium”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Nice stadium but the weather was bad. Some more heated areas would be nice. The people working there are friendly

Newburgh, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“It was OK. Nearby complex is good.”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Went to the Army Navy game earlier this month for my first trip to Lincoln Financial. The ride from our hotel in Center City to the stadium via subway was nice and easy, as was the return trip from the game. I had no problems with security (we got there for the march on at noon which was roughly 3 hours before kickoff so the crowd was thin) and was able to find my seat easily. The view from our seats in section 114 was as good as you can expect from seats in the corner endzone. The Xfinity complex was convenient for a beer and some food before the game (there's also a Tony Luke's in the stadium if you want a $10 cheesesteak). Beer prices inside were about what I expected, $8.50/$9 depending on what you buy, and the selection was OK. Overall I've been to nicer stadiums but I don't really have any complaints about Lincoln Financial.....although I'm sure it's a different game day experience when you're dealing with rowdy Eagles fans.

Willingboro, New Jersey
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Allow several hours just to park and get seated...”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We attended a recent football game at Lincoln Financial Field a few days ago while we had some friends in from overseas thinking that taking them to an NFL game would be a fun treat for them. Unfortunately, it was a fiasco. We arrive 1.5 hours early, only to find that the folks directing traffic weren't doing anything besides standing in the road blocking even more traffic. It took over an hour to park (at $25 per vehicle). Once we finally got up towards the stadium, we waited another 30+ minutes in line to get into the stadium, only to be abrasively wanded/patted down by security, who told us we couldn't take anything in with us that wouldn't fit inside a plastic bag. Even my small canvas bag and my husbands small camera bag were too big for them. So half our group had to take those things to the car and wait through security AGAIN, causing them to miss the first quarter of the game. Once we were seated, the view was just fine (although I wouldn't wear any teams colors/clothing/gear unless you're rooting for the home team... Bears fans were getting heckled pretty badly).

Long story short, if you can go to an NFL game somewhere else, I would do so. Otherwise, arrive at least 3 hours early and expect to pay as much for parking and food/drinks as you did for the tickets themselves.

1 Thank 34AnneK34
Cary, North Carolina
240 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 211 helpful votes
“Strange Football Stadium & rude help”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We were just there for the 2013 Army/navy game. The field itself has a very strange shape with weird openings at both ends. Getting thru security is very difficult. The security personnel are extremely rude and you can't take much of anything into the stadium. Once you do get in, food & drinks are way over priced. but then I guess the rudeness & prices are simply what it's like in Philadelphia. I simply would not go there except for the A/N game. The stadium staff does a horrible job of cleaning snow & ice off the stairs & walkways. I saw a number of people almost fall as a result. Pitiful.

1 Thank Levon M
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Army Navy game - restrictions and horrible cab drivers”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Awful experience at Army Navy game. Rude wait staff at Xfinity. Price gouging, $30.00 minimum to sit down. in the stadium seat cushions forbidden (heated pads in snow and sleet almost essential). No handbags. The worst were the cab drivers. After the game, the drivers were shaking down the cadets and Middies for $45.00 "cash only" for a ride. Extortion like this after 12 plus hours of standing in the sleet and s ow is crfiminal. Get with it Philly! Glad my cadet has only one more year. Disgraceful!

1 Thank lclchloe