“Awesome venue!”

95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Awesome venue!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

A really nice stadium. Seating seems good in almost every area. Bring your walking shoes because it is huge! Very impressed with the event staff and security!

1 Thank Sandra C

Campbell Hall
108 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Stadium ok - Concession staff needs to be energized”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Stadium has adequate restroom facilities and soap and paper towel supplies are monitored. Most seats provide good views. However, working slowly must be a prerequisite to being hired - worst than any other stadium with a 'couldn't care less' attitude and the prices are outrageous.

1 Thank p3navy
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Great Stadium”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Financial Field is a very nice, newer stadium. There are some unique food options and parking is pretty decent. I love going to the games whenever we can get tickets.

PA
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Concessions are a complete disaster!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I am retired Army and enjoy going to the annual Army - Navy football game. This year we traveled to Lincoln Financial Field in Philadlphia. I have been to Lincoln Financial Field several times for football games but have never written a review. The field is average at best but this time I must let all people what a complete joke their concession stand quality is. Day of gane was a little cool not cold but wanted to get something hot to drink. What a nightmare to get hot chocolate. The lines were short but it still took a very long time for the concession person to put very little powdered chocolate mix in a very large cup with luke warm water. All for Just $5.00. Result was a very weak luke warm mess. Coffee later was same nonsense, very weak and luke warm and just only $5.00. Don't waste your time and money on any concession at this average field.

2 Thank PITTparent
Greenville, South Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Club seats worth it if cold!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Well we went for Army Navy and what a treat. We had club seats we bought from Navy and very excited. While I will say my mom watched the march on and that was it. She stayed in the rest of the time in the club area, the couches were very nice. The seating is fantastic. The only comment I would say is that they should set up private parties elsewhere because this cut out half of the available seating. We did like my friend suggested got there early and sprawled out our stuff over an area and always left one person to guard it. So my tip for you is just that. Leave something to save the seats and leave a person. My advice to the eagles staff is to not take up the whole area with a private function. My father also did not see the game for much because my mother didn't feel so well with back and leg problems so she wanted to go back.
The stadium is poorly marked. In fact whenever we stopped to ask how someone handicapped was supposed to access they were very clueless. In fact it turns out they would not let our cab driver go in the gate so my mother ended up walking several blocks. We asked if the club entrance would be open we were told absolutely not and then after all the tribulations, it was open. So they could stand to improve this and the event staff.
Food itself in the club area was very good.
Also funny thing, what a lie, we were told midship en expressly by the order of the commandant could not come in to the club area, so our son who is always about the rules did not go in. But it was only the two grouchy men at the entrance we met him at. Every other person let their midshipman and cadet into the club area and it was so funny because they were standing right behind the guy who was being the Gestapo .i just did not get it. Why were they the only ones who were ever told that message? And then why did they not chase the other kids out if that was the rule? So we stayed outside with ours and got my handicapped mom out there to get pictures. I mentioned my mom was handicapped and could he just stand inside the door under their guard so my mom could get a picture of her grandson in his uniform and they said "we don't care that she is handicapped" very sad.

7 Thank Frank S