“Best Desert in the city!”
Review of Capogiro Gelateria

Capogiro Gelateria
Ranked #5 of 106 Dessert in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We don't live in the city but i'm hardly allowed within blocks of this place without my wife making me stop for her. Fresh gelato with an interesting twist.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Really one of the best places for gelato in the US. Many flavors and tastings are available. Great place for a little sweet treat.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stopped by several times during our stay inPhiladelphia. Even the smallest serving is generous. Excellent flavors, very good spot for gelato

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I love coming to this place, especially during the summer, although I learned it opens also during the cold months. Simply, the best ice-cream there is. No other compares, I love ice-cream in each form and this one beats the rest by far with its ample selection of seasonal fruits and carefully selected menu of flavors. Indeed you need to try it to b elieve it.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a very nice gelato that reminded us of the authentic product in Italy. It was recommended by our hotel concierge and it was very nice.