“Outstanding experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Estia

Estia
Reserve with OpenTable
Estia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 4,342 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On Locust btwn 15th and Broad
Transit: Septa & Patco
Boston
“Outstanding experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

A colleague of mine and I went to this restaurant while in town on business. This had only been the 2nd Greek restaurant I've been to in my life. The food was outstanding! I would definitely go back there again. Authentic Greek for sure including most of the staff who work there. The decor and ambiance was noteworthy too. When in Philly again, I will definitely will be dining there again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Chrys67

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Greek food...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had to go to Philly to pick up a relative coming in on a late evening flight, so decided to go early in the day to take in some of the sites and have a nice meal. We chose Estia for dinner. It is a beautiful space...a converted old theater with arches and stone tiles. I go to Greece every year and am pretty critical of American-style Greek restaurant food. Not a problem at Estia...their food is the real thing!
We shared an assortment of mezedes - dips and pies. All were delicious. For an entree I had the fish of the day, it was light and perfectly cooked. It was served with vegetables, cooked forever in a olive oil and tomato broth. Excellent! The rich apple cake was also spot on...moist and delicious. Next time I am in Philly I will definitely go back to Estia..

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank pinxgr
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Excellent greek restaurant with parking garage next door”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

If you have a car and know how difficult parking is in Philly, this restaurant has a bonus parking garage right next door. The restaurant has two floors. Tables are spread out enough so neighborly revelry is not intrusive. The wait staff was very attentive and could answer all questions. I had the 'theater menu' with light grilled fish. The deal includes appetizer, entre, and dessert for $30.00. An excellent value.

Visited July 2014
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“Elegant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is my go-to Greek restaurant when I want to impress someone. Always great dishes and wonderful staff.

Visited March 2014
Albany, New York
“Perfect service and wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Our son's film was being shown at the Philadelphia Independent Film Festival and we had dinner at Estia with his co-director, his parents and a few friends before the event. It is hard to find a restaurant that can seat 10 people, get everyone's orders straight and serve excellent food to all. Estia managed it perfectly. Our server, Deena, was the consummate professional -- explaining the dishes, making recommendations and remembering the details of each order. The food was delicious. We ordered a range of appetizers (the fried eggplant and zucchini was the favorite, thin slices with a tzadeki dip) and entrees. My halibut was terrific as were my son's lamb chops. Others raved about the sea bass and tuna. The meal was fairly expensive but an excellent value. I would definitely recommend Estia.

• Visited June 2014