“Ended up great experience”
Review of Estia

Estia
Reserve with OpenTable
Estia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 4,443 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On Locust btwn 15th and Broad
Transit: Septa & Patco
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had scheduled a 10 person business dinner in a private room. When we showed up, somehow they had given away the room to someone else an hour before our reservation and the weren't sure how to handle. A bit awkward. After a conversation with the manager they gracefully removed the group from our room while providing a complementary drink at the bar while we waited. The food was spectacular and truly outstanding wait service all around. The house specialty lamb chops were some of the best I have ever had. The zucchini chips and the traditional cucumber, tomato, olive salad were great. The room, the "wine cellar" was a very nice intimate space for a business dinner. I always look to how people deal with there mistakes as a true measure of a service establishment. They took a situation that could have gone very and handled it perfectly turning the evening into a great success.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Visiting Philly for the weekend we were thrilled when friends suggested going to Estia. We love Greek food and do not have any Greek places at home. The resturant has a great atmosphere, it is large and spacious and had Greek music playing. We were seated right away at a great window table. The wait staff was excellent offering suggestions and charm. The eggplant and zuchinni lightly fired chips were amazing. 3 from our party had the lamp chops that were prepared perfectly and were delicious. My fish was excellent a very good choice at this resturant. Honestly I am coming back as soon as possible to enjoy this fabulous restaurant.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I really loved this place. We went for Sunday brunch. Their french toast was the best that I've ever had. Their hummus was really good too (I recommend asking for pita bread right off the bat). I would definitely go back.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Why do I go back and back and back to this place???? THE FOOD and THE FISH. WOW. everything is flown fresh from the Med. High points are the fried zuchinni and the eggplant. Right in the heart of town with amazing decor and service, Book with confidence for you and your guests. DJ

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Has a wonderful sense of the old world when entering this restaurant. The menu is full of tasty Greek food and healthy fish dishes. I personally had the best moussaka.
It was out of this world.