“A special place”
Review of Estia

Estia
Reserve with OpenTable
Estia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 4,718 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On Locust btwn 15th and Broad
Transit: Septa & Patco
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I really loved this place. We went for Sunday brunch. Their french toast was the best that I've ever had. Their hummus was really good too (I recommend asking for pita bread right off the bat). I would definitely go back.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Why do I go back and back and back to this place???? THE FOOD and THE FISH. WOW. everything is flown fresh from the Med. High points are the fried zuchinni and the eggplant. Right in the heart of town with amazing decor and service, Book with confidence for you and your guests. DJ

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Has a wonderful sense of the old world when entering this restaurant. The menu is full of tasty Greek food and healthy fish dishes. I personally had the best moussaka.
It was out of this world.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Estia is directly across from The Academy of Music. They offer a price fixe dinner menu before performances. The atmosphere was very nice, food delicious and service very pleasant and helpful. I had the chicken entree and my husband had the shrimp. Both dinners were delicious.
We would definitely return. It was also great to be so close to the theatre.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We enjoyed our brunch at Estia very much. I loved the omelettes served in the pan and the crispy potatoes. Our waiter was very solicitous and it was quiet with a real " grown-up" feel. I am too old to wait online in the cold for a trendy brunch places these days! My faves--the almond crescent cookies they give you on your way out.
As for the setting, it is like an authentic greek taverna with high ceilings and decor. The bar area near the window is especially cozy with nice couches and a tv showing films of the greeek islands continuously, very peaceful and hypnotice.