“There were security people that provided no security at all!”
Review of Wells Fargo Center

Wells Fargo Center
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Went to the Eagles concert, traveled from NY to Philly. Took a cab from hotel, The security people were yelling at the cab driver and would not provide a space for him to let four of us out of the cab. We went inside and to my surprise there was no security check in of bags at all! Our seats were in a good location on the floor. The Eagles came on one minute before 8pm. I was surprised how punctual they were. I was enjoying the concert till the security people who were paid off by two very drunk individuals to sit in the empty seats behind us . This man sang so loud and so out of tune I could not hear the band. It was so obnoxious and disgusting. Then a couple next to him lit up a joint and passed it to the drunk individuals. I was appalled! I yelled at the couple to stop smoking. I reported them to security during the break and don't you know they did it again. We had to move our seats to get away from them. Leaving was chaotic. The main form of transportation back to the city was subway. We opted to catch a cab. I would never go back to this arena.

All reviews
"bought tickets"
"food vendors"
"broad street"

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Local here... How could the arena of the best team in hockey be bad? Its great for all events. No Spectrum but nice place.

1  Thank Kane8181
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Gotta tell you..been to Newarks Prudential, Brooklyn's Barclays, MSG.. all good, but for the same shows and about half the price with well priced drinks and bar food, I will be coming back for other shows. The staff was pleasent, the arena was clean, we sat in section 123 to the side of the stage for a perfect view, kids loved Bruno Mars (as did I). Great mix of entertaining and that boy got something good going on...

2  Thank BobbyBigTime
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is was my first concert at Wells Fargo Center and it was pretty awesome. This was the first time I did not sit CLUB level or lower. So with our seats in Section 223 Row 13 were not appealing to me but my niece insisted we go...

There was not usher working our section for finding our seats were insane the stadium when dark as we ascended the stairs to our seats. Although, the show was sold out most of the vendor outlets on our floor was not open.

The opening act was not introduce so I still don't know who we were listening to. But they were pretty good.

BRUNO MARS was absolutely fabulous and we had a view of the entire stage we could see everything that was going on even though we were pretty high up there.