“WFC and Bruno Mars, perfect together”
Review of Wells Fargo Center

Wells Fargo Center
Ranked #58 of 437 things to do in Philadelphia
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“WFC and Bruno Mars, perfect together”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Gotta tell you..been to Newarks Prudential, Brooklyn's Barclays, MSG.. all good, but for the same shows and about half the price with well priced drinks and bar food, I will be coming back for other shows. The staff was pleasent, the arena was clean, we sat in section 123 to the side of the stage for a perfect view, kids loved Bruno Mars (as did I). Great mix of entertaining and that boy got something good going on...

2 Thank BobbyBigTime

Orlando, Florida
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Bruno Mars”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is was my first concert at Wells Fargo Center and it was pretty awesome. This was the first time I did not sit CLUB level or lower. So with our seats in Section 223 Row 13 were not appealing to me but my niece insisted we go...

There was not usher working our section for finding our seats were insane the stadium when dark as we ascended the stairs to our seats. Although, the show was sold out most of the vendor outlets on our floor was not open.

The opening act was not introduce so I still don't know who we were listening to. But they were pretty good.

BRUNO MARS was absolutely fabulous and we had a view of the entire stage we could see everything that was going on even though we were pretty high up there.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wells Fargo made rocking with the Stones a totally great time.”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

These guys are so on the ball! Entering the grounds, parking and leaving at the end was so easy! My tickets were at "Will Call". The line moved easy and no hassles at all. The place was extremely clean for its size and the number of people there. Every staff person I interacted with was cordial and helpful.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“not happy @ all”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

not happy @ all i just want to talk to some 1 215 904 5442 i need to talk to some 1 down there to help my let me no how its all was dont want to go in to it here

Visited April 2013
Pennsylvania
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Good sound”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The sound was great but the seating is horrible if you're higher up. Went with a group of friends and needed 6 seats next to each other..result= nose bleed seats! It was scary being up so high. We saw Dave Matthews but couldn't dance or move because we only had a 12 inch ledge preventing us from falling down and visiting the next row down. Also, we got stuck next to some jerk who was smoking (umm non smoking arena! and I don't mean cigarettes!) and yelling the whole time! Seriously not a great place to see a show like this unless you manage to score seats down below nose bleed level!

Visited December 2012