“For a good burger and fries”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #333 of 5,098 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Reviewed June 22, 2017

For 10 dollars you get a very tasty organic burger on a brioche bun with the best fries I have had in a while. Very satisfying for fast food. Delicious, no after taste. Money well spent

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Recommend two shack burgers instead of fries. My wife and I couldn't finish all of it. But left satisfied

Reviewed May 6, 2017

I am late to the party but so many people have raved about Shake Shack, and the wait to get in to one in NYC was insane so when we had the opportunity to try it in Philly, we could not pass it up. Maybe we should have. OK, so the burgers and chicken sandwiches were pretty good but certainly not as remarkable as I had been led to believe. The hot dog was certainly nothing special and the shake - well let's just say I have had better. For the money I think we could have had a better meal but it's proximity to U of Penn and Drexel University made this a no brainer so...at least now I can say I have been.

1  Thank BarryV954
Reviewed March 22, 2017

I go to this place this place when I am not closely monitoring my calories. Certainly, not very healthy meal, but distinctively tasty. The burger and fries gives me this specific aroma and of course their root beer is also good. They have free refills for some beverages. They also have some specific dessert items which I have not tried, but heard from a friend that they are pretty indulging as well. You must check out this place for quick eats, but remember not to over consume. A lot of it is deep fried.

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to grab a bite to eat. It gets busy but they handle the crowd wonderfully. The food is delicious!