“Quack Quack!!”

Ride The Ducks of Philadelphia
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ride The Ducks tours take you on Philadelphia’s ONLY land and water tour! See more than 100 of the city’s important sites and landmarks on our tour route, as comical Tour Guides share fun stories and trivia, along more than 14 miles of smiles and laughter. Philadelphia’s favorite tour travels from the Historic District to the Museum District – and numerous neighborhoods between – before splashing into the Delaware River for a 20- minute water cruise. Adults and seniors will have just as much fun as kids! Your Tour Guide will en-tour-tain you with stories of past and present. Learn about Philadelphia history, the Delaware River, the cities famous personalities and area’s impact on the state and nation. Find out about Philly’s role in film, song, and sports!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Clemente, California
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 400 helpful votes
“Quack Quack!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This was a fun tour to take around the city. A lot of kids on the tour & they seemed to really enjoy it. The tour guide seemed quite knowledgeable. My husband was born and raised in Philly and was amazed of the things he didn't know about his home town and he thought he knew everything!! The "Duck" was only in the water for about 5 minutes and didn't go very far, but there wasn't much to see in the water anyway. We were definitely glad we took this tour.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Sylvia H

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Nice quick outing”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was looking for something new to do with the family. I live in Philadelphia always seen the ride the ducks boats downtown. I seen the duck boats on undercover boss i another city and it looked fun so thought i try it here. I got tickets half price on groupon. Boat left on time they take your picture before you get on and you have the option to buy after the trips over. They dont give you the duck horns until after the ride now because it said it disturb the neighbors.our driver was not as funny as the guy on T.V but he gave good information and i learned facts about philadelphia i never knew despite being born and raised here. It was exciting going into the rive in Penns landing but you only in there about 10 minutes. I was a little scared at first after what happend with the duck boat incident in philadelphia . But it felt safe they have a guy get on when you get into the water to keep an eye out for other watercraft and they have one that sits on land and watches also so i dont know if that was added after the accident or not. My family had a good time and love getting the quackers at the end. My 4 year old didnt like it he was bore My 10 year old thought it was okay. My 18 year old and the adults like it I also took my baby she had fun. So enjoy if you can get it for a good price. ride was a little short for me. Also you dont see much of philadelphia so try something else if thats what you want.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Spicegirl35
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Overrated”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had always wanted to "ride the ducks" so I took my niece. We were both disappointed. Did not see all of the city and what you do see was not well explained. The highlight was seeing Will Smith 's father's apartment. If you want to learn and see the city take the trolley tour.

3 Thank Ctroskoph
Landing, New Jersey
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Ride the Duck”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I was in Philadelphia for the first time and I have always wanted to "Ride the Duck. The duck is a bus like vehicle that can also become a floating vehicle. The tour of the streets of Philadelphia was interesting, but if you want to take pictures this is not the attraction to do it on. Because the "duck" is slow, and Philadelphia is a city-cars were constantly honking at us to move, or we were stuck in long lines of traffic. Going to Penns Landing and entering the river was interesting. The best thing about the ride was that you did get to see the neighborhood and could decide where to walk around later. I paid for three people however and did not feel it was worth the $81.00 I paid.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank njtess96
Cortlandt Manor, NY
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun way to see the city!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We were only in Philly 1 day so we decided to take the Duck Tour to see the city! It was so much fun. Our kids really got a kick out of our "dive" into the water. It was a great way to see so much of Philly in a short time - it even made us want to come back to visit the places we saw on the Duck Tour. The captain was funny and kept the kids attention throughout the trip. They kids were quacking all day with their duck whistle-lol.

Visited August 2012