“Wife Xmas” 5 of 5 bubbles

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Wife Xmas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife had always wanted to see the Nutcracker. But this is not my cup of tea. After thinking it over I got the tickets. After all she does a lot for me above the normal things wife do. The theater was beautiful and are seat were close she enjoy the show.I would tell anyone if they get see this show next year they show go.

Lancater County, PA
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Awesome production but unnerving seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Our group attended the production of the Nutcracker for the first time in Philadelphia this year. The theater is absolutely beautiful and the production was amazing. The only think that left us unsettled was the "fear factor" of sitting in the front row of the balcony. I understand that the building was built over 100 years ago and I am fine with that. I also understand that they want to limit obstruction of view; but with three children in our party (ages 4, 5, and 6) the 20" gap between the top of the balcony rail and the skinny wrought-iron "catch bar" was just at chest-height for our little ones. I believe the adults in our group focused more on watching for quick, excited movement from the little ones than being mesmorized by what was happening on stage.

We will definately be back, but will be a little more cautious in selecting seats now that we understand the arrangement of the theater.

2 Thank A-Road-Not-Taken
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The Nutcracker”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

It just wouldn't be Christmas without the PA Ballet's Nutcracker. Every year we make it an outing to Philadelphia. This is one of the best performances of this classic in the entire country. Not to be missed.

Evergreen, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Marvelous wonderful and spectacular!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Just saw Nutcracker with the Pennsylvania ballet.

Fabulous to see bring everyone here before the holidays are over

Fantastic orchestra wonderful dancers great music.

It's a family tradition for us.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I see EVERY show PA Ballet presents. They are incredible. Philly is so lucky to have them. They have a great variety of programs and a really fabulous way to see Balanchine choreography.

Visited June 2013