“Felt comfortable and Nice Christmas decorations. Satisfied.”
Review of Fado Irish Pub

Fado Irish Pub
Ranked #14 of 251 Nightlife in Philadelphia
Evergreen, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Felt comfortable and Nice Christmas decorations. Satisfied.”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Service okay. Food alright. Good Beer.

Open early. Needed somewhere to go at 9 am before Nutcracker. It fit the bill for sure.

Visited December 2013

Syracuse, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Slainte!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

As a fan of Irish pubs, I would typically shy away from chains, however missing a stop at Fado would be my loss. This place is the real deal! Many of the staff I encountered were Irish, and I learned that the bar itself was actually imported from the Emerald Isle. The food is top notch and the prices very reasonable. In a city with plenty of Irish pubs, it's easy to see why this one is always jamming!

Visited November 2013
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good beer and food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a couple of beers and some appetizers. The Chicken fingers and pork belly were both surprisingly good. First bartender ignored us for a while, but thankfully she was replaced with much nicer and more attentive bartender.

Visited October 2013
PA
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Meet up locations”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was a meet up location for several in our party. The only problem is we picked a afternoon with a big soccer game going on and the place was packed - although a nice (even if a bit excited) crowd. Nice selections of beers. Food looked good. You would hardly know you were center city sitting in Fados. I would certainly recommend.

Visited June 2013
Ottawa, Canada
266 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 190 helpful votes
“Irish pub good food and beer”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had dinner here with my wife. I had the pulled lamb au jus. It tasted great. Wednesday night was trivia night and the tables filled up early.

Visited June 2013