“great show! cant wait to return!”

Arden Theatre Company
City Sightseeing Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Millville
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“great show! cant wait to return!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was given 4 tickets to see Cinderella in December. The play was fantastic. It is a great theater for your children to enjoy the arts in Philadelphia without spending a fortune. All seating is in great viewing area of the stage. We cannot wait to return for another play.

Visited December 2012

Bermuda
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Raisin in the Sun shone”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A great show - sadly only on for couple more weeks. Got great seats and performance was one of the best seen in a while.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank TouringOnion
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Arden Theatre”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My wife and I recently saw a play at the Arden Theatre, and believe me it was great, we saw Rasin In the Sun. It was so intimate, like the actor's were in your living room. It's running at the Arden until April 21, 2013 Fantasic play, offering great drama on the performing stage. The cast is mainly African American's which i love, because i'am African American, and I appreciate the actor's putting their heart's and soul into this performance. I liked the play so much that I purchased tickets for my daughter and grand daughter to see. If you want to see great acting, go see this play.

Clarence and Phyllis Cooper

Visited March 2013
Sewell, New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Best Intimate venue for theater”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My first time at the Arden was to see "MY NAME IS ASHER LEV" I became a regular soon afterward. The venue is unique for its close interaction with the cast, and its thought provoking dialogue. Be sure not to miss it when visiting Philly

Visited June 2012
Lellie11
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“All performances we have seen there have been first rate”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

And the venue is very comfortable, and right in the middle of the Old City restaurants and shopping. See a play, spend a day.

Visited May 2012