“great food”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: City Center West
Neighborhood: City Center West
Reviewed July 27, 2012

love it he is very friendly all the workers are really nice it is decorated very interting reminded me of a little cafe in paris

Reviewed May 7, 2012

And feel free to ask them to turn the fans off. Your home cooked eggs will get cold fats, if you don't. Best part about my breakfast? $6.99 and I'll be willing to bet I had 1/2 pound of bacon with my order. So good...

Reviewed July 1, 2005

Yonny's is just a tiny restaurant stuck in among the fast food joints and worse in downtown Philly. Reaching the back room dining area from a less than inviting front is a most pleasing experience. The walls and even the tiny unisex bathroom are jammed with an eclectic mix of Victorian decorations. The menu is surprisingly large and diverse with numerous specials. We only had breakfast but the food was cooked right and to order - not always so in such places.

Just a small restaurant where they do things right. At least they did once for us.