“Fun spot”

Neighborhood: City Center West
Bridgeton, New Jersey
“Fun spot”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My sister and I had a great glass of Spanish Sparkling with some awesome appetizers. I would recommend this place if you want an appetizer and a good glass of wine.

Visited December 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“My Neighborhood Spot”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is out standard neighborhood take-out place. The Pad Thai and Drunken Noodles are spot on and consistently good.

Visited November 2013
Boston
“Friendly and helpful staff, delicious food!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The staff here is super friendly and very knowledgeable. Menu items are really creative and delicious!

Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Loved this place.”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The menu is a little long, but once they explain what is going on, it all clicks. I took my mom here and she actually ordered a second glass of wine!

• Visited July 2013
Okinawa, Japan
“Noisy but yummy”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Went to Tria based on reviews here and while it was good, I'm not sure it was worth a second trip. I had the goat cheese and pesto crostini (2 small slices of baguette piled with the yummy mix) and a mid-range glass of Cabernet. Nothing else on the rather small menu looked very appetizing to me (but I'm picky so take that under consideration when reading my review). For $30 (that includes tip) I felt a bit disappointed, especially since I really wanted to like the place... Oh, it was also VERY loud. I was there alone but imagine it would have been difficult to carry on a conversation without raising my voice.

• Visited October 2013