“Best bakery on the east coast!”

Termini Bros Bakery
Ranked #2 of 159 Bakeries in Philadelphia
New York City, New York
“Best bakery on the east coast!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I live in NYC and although we're the foodie capital of the world, Termini's is the best bakery I've ever been to! They have a couple of places in the city but my favorite to visit is the original off of 8th street. They are the real deal when it comes to home made italian bakery items. The Bah-bah rums are out of this world!!! Best canoli's outside of Italy. The locals and tourists alike are in love with Termini's and so am I! :)

Visited April 2013

Philadelphia
“FORGET THE DATE - I have been going for years”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Don't want to head to the Flagship in the Italian Market, who cares. Now they have all you want in Reading Terminal Market and it is the best. My waist hates it but my mouth loves it. The only place to get a canollli or elephant's ear. You cannot guess wrong as everything is great -- unfortunately I know.

Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Hands down favorite”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a piece of Philly history. Amazing. Everything is amazing. Their are a one of a kind place. The holidays are particularly fun to go. The lines are long but they will feed and entertain you. Cannoli are a favorite.

Visited December 2012