“Delicious pulled pork sandwich”

Di Nic's Roast Pork & Beef
Ranked #101 of 4,388 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,087 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,515 helpful votes
“Delicious pulled pork sandwich”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

I really love the market and this place is very good. There was a huge line but it moved fast.
I had the pulled pork sandwich with greens, it was delicious. And I also tasted the roasted pork sandwich with green. It was also terrific.
My only complaint about it is that the bread was a little too soaked for my taste. I would prefer it more crispy.
The sandwiches are huge. They are good for sharing

Visited January 2014
2 Thank HelenaGuerra

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Amazing sandwich!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This restaurant is smack in the middle of the Reading Terminal Market. You could tell by the line that it is a real crowd pleaser. The good news is that even though we were about 50th in line, we only waited about 15 minutes. We were glad we waited. W had the roast pork sandwich with extra sharp provolone and peppers. The portion size was a meal by itself. It was hot, juicy and flavorful. The service was courteous and fun. The next you are in the City Hall area of Philly, go the market and get in line. You will be glad you did!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Alan R
Silver Spring, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast at Dinic's”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

OK dragged here by a South Philly native who raved about the pork and broccoli rabe sandwich (for years!). Counter service was quick efficient and friendly and I couldn't believe the portion! The roll was excellent, meat tender and lean and the show while waiting and dining great - the staff is prepping the food from raw right in front of you, guess they invented the chef's table before the Chefs thought of it!

• Visited December 2013
Yonkers, New York
“Best sandwich ever.”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Get the pork sandwich, with greens, cheese and peppers. It was so good me and my husband bought some to take back to NY with us. I froze some of them and re-heated in the over weeks later, still awesome. Any time I’m back in Philly I need to get that sandwich again.

• Visited July 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Best Sandwich I have EVER had!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I visit Phiily I have to drop by the Reading Terminal market and go to DiNics. It is a stand with about 25 stools along the counter to eat there or take it to go. Service is always friendly and efficient. Even if it wasn't, the food is worth it.

The rolls are fresh, hearty Italian rolls with a crusty exterior. The ork is thinly sliced, dipped in broth then placed into the roll with some roughly cut Sharp provolone topped with broccoli rabe that is full of garlic. As uou eat, the cheese melts. The combination of flavors is amazing! The sandwich is hefty and can be difficult to finish, but the taste makes you finish.

Tip - park across the street at 11th and Filbert and get card validated to park for only $4.00.

Visited October 2013